Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Curiousity is killing the Cat!!!!!!!!

What was it, what went wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:faint:

I'm hanging on by a thread.

How are you doing today, are all your symptons gone? are you feeling better?

As of right now, I feel probably 99% better. What do you mean what was it?! :) Nothing crazy: I got sick, puked, irritated matters more, which lead to lovely nighttime Water regurgitation, which led to choking/coughing and more irritation, and just made everything swell up, I imagine. That's all. If anyone asked me if I've had any complications, I wouldn't even call this one.

So yes... much better! Its amazing how much hungrier you feel though. I *think* it might be because I CAN eat though. This morning, dudes, I'm going for BREAKFAST! It's scary, cause I haven't done Breakfast in months! But I think I can, and I WILL!

Dr. C said probably only 7-10 days defilled, but it's not like I'd be able to drive somewhere 3-4 hours away during the week, so I'll go 2 weekends from now, I think. Dan's birthday is that weekend also, so I think we'll make the trip that day... I don't think anything says happy birthday more than watching your girlfriend take a huge needle in the belly, right?

Mandi, enjoy breakfast while you can, just try not to over do it, breakfast used to be my favorite meal of the day, but alas no more.

What date in March is Dan's birthday on, he is a Pisces like me, i am March the 12th. It should be fun watching you get your needle. LOL.

Maria :)

Hey Mandi,so glad everything is getting better,so the nurse that's in Nova Scotia is willing to do weekends? That's good news to me if that's where you're going.:)

I don't actually know, I hope she'll do weekends, cause if not, that's gonna be very difficult for me!

Are you gonna go with her for your first fill then, Astro?

Breakfast was great. I am sure I won't have enough time to get used to it, which is probably good. I didn't eat as much as I thought I would this morning, anyways! I realize how I was NEVER stuck, or PBing or anything prior to my first fill... so eating things so effortlessly is so weird! I almost ate all of this fabulous Pasta dish tonight.. and it was scary!

(I just ate the leftovers... but am happy to know that going to sleep, I won't be waking up choking in the middle of the night... aaaahhhhhhhhhh!)

Mmmmmmm breakfast, and a whole plate of Pasta. WOW.

Im envying you in a weird way. Gosh, I KNOW I would go nuts on food if given the opportunity. I am not cured, maybe in a few years or so. But two weeks is good. You'll enjoy this time of non-golfballing then you'll be back on the horse. I'm glad your feeling better!!!:)

Oh my gosh Mandi, I just took a good look at your ticker, wow. You have done soooo good my friend. Remember what our tickers looked like lt spring? I know your enduring a little bump in the road, but we are soooo lucky to have these tools inside us and sooooo lucky to have a great surgeon. Your ticker caught my eye and I got all emotional remembering where we were at just a year ago. Anyway, your doing great.

I'm PMSing so I could ramble on and cry forever but I'll stop.:)

And yah, that is weird. The dude is identical but nothing else is.:)

Okay that is really bizzare!! I didn't even notice when I first looked at them the other day. He's just photoshoped in, perhaps over a previous boyfriend?? You can tell since even the button not buttoned is idential. I'd feel wierd asking or mentioning though too.

Thanks CLOE, it IS so crazy.... I remember saying "oh yay, only 100lbs to go!" A year ago... geesh... I was freaking out, dreading Optifast... not doing nearly as much 'last supper"ing as I should have.

Yes, these 2 weeks will be nice, I think. I have this plan to cook all these meals that I haven't had in so long... and that I will be doing. Nothing crazy, seafood alfredo, BBQ chicken pizza, enchiladas, "Edo"... PB&J sandwiches. I'm excited to try that one!

We got our T4's on Friday. I think I'm always the only person who gets so giddy to get my T4! I'm sure it'll change when I stop getting money back... but for now, while I've still got my 'education amounts' to claim (and this year, the lapband), I'm lovin' it. Remember that computer I have been wanting? I should be able to get it!!! WOO! So, I did my taxes (and Dans, hehe, cause I wanted to!) on Friday night... Netfile-d them today, and since I have set up Direct Deposit, I should have some money, then a computer in a couple weeks! Dan's getting way more than me, but oh well :)