Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Hey Cloe,

I was surprised by that.. 161lbs?! She's a freakin' giant though. She's probably the equivalent of me being 120lbs!

Hey, about the chin peirce, I didn't say a word, my lips are sealed. Mookie must be phsycic or something.

Oh, I guess Tyra is a little taller, but then I realized that your actually closer to twenty lbs than thirty. Either way, your great!!!

"A foul mouth sea monster"!!!!

You can see the chin stud in one of your pictures. But I wasn't sure so I didn't ask. Do you still wear it sometimes?

ooooooh, I know. It was my old yucky drivers license picture!!!

Nope, never, anymore. Everyone's got 'em. *whoopeedeedoo*, right?! I'm some kind of critic?! Really, I just got sick of it. And I thought my front teeth gum line might be receding a little.

Today was horrible and good all wrapped in one.

First, I can't find the jeans I want to wear. I bought 2 pairs of the EXACT same ones, a couple months ago, in an 18 and a 16. The 18's are too big, and the 16's aren't as big. I wore the 16's on monday. I wanted to wear them again today. I couldn't find them, and was a little baffled... read more later:

My 'friend' is supposed to call me if she doesn't want a ride. She didn't, and I waited... then got to work, and she was there. Then right away, this guy goes around and gives people tablets who didn't have them already (wacom tablet=lets you draw 'digitally' on a pad with a special pen, and it shows up on the screen)... I'd say 75% of the people at work who have them (including me) are using their own personal HOME ones, just because there were no more floating around, and we need them. I don't think I should have to use my own personal stuff for work. We have a suggestion box, so I quickly scribbled a "I don't think we should have to use our OWN tablets.", and threw it in. (I'm sure I could have said "hey, I want one of those!", but there were only like 5 of them, and people who didn't have one at all.)

Then I got a new keyboard at work. I was happy, because when we moved, I lost my old one, and the replacement's spacebar 'stuck' alll the time. I got a new one.. started using it, and it's like ALL the freakin' keys stick! Half of the letters I type don't register, because I have to type so hard, and hold it so long, that... I just don't. So.... was mad about that.

Thennn... at lunch, one of the secretary's commented to another how skinny I was getting. Embarassing, but ok, nice enough.

I finish all my work, almost 3 days early - good. Not that they don't just throw other stuff at me when that happens, but that's ok.

Then my 'BOSS' boss walks by, does a double take, and comes back. He says "I was looking at some pictures from last picture when you first got here... you must have lost 25-30 lbs! Is that right?" I said "Last summer? Yeah that's about right." He said "Wow, everyone gains like 40lbs when they start here, what are you doing?" I said nothing special, just eating better and exercising. He congratulated me and that was that. It was ok... he was quiet about it.

Around the end of the day, Loudmouth herself (but meaning well) comes over to talk to me. Asks what I do, how I'm doing it, what she should do and eat. Everyone around me is paying attention. One guy pipes in "Fish and vegetables!" I told her I just eat better, less, and exercise. No special diet. She can still have chocolate... if she likes Pasta so much, try having the whole wheat stuff at least. Then she asks how much I've lost. Already red, I say that I don't really want to share. She hassles and hassles and says "Is it that much?" I said yeah, and to come closer. I said "PLEASE don't tell people this, I just don't want everyone to know.... 99lbs so far. 55 since you've known me." "HOLY F@$&!!!" she says, very loudly. Anyways... it was just very uncomfortable.

After work, heading to the gym again, because I don't want to go tomorrow, my 'friend' asks me why I didn't tell Loudmouth. Kind of stunned, I say "YOU and DAN are the ONLY ones here who know, and I want to keep it that way. I don't want people to judge me." She said "I'm sure they wouldn't, but I see what you mean." (Uhh.. ok.) What I'm thinking is WTF!? You act like its a surprise that I don't want people to know, so have YOU been telling people. GEEEEEZ. Of course I didn't say that, cause I'm gutless too. But I'm a little scared. When I told her, I told her that I was only telling her because I had to, and that was because I was staying with her at the time, and needed an explanation as to why this Dr. was calling and leaving messages for me... from Ontario.

Then later I went to Canadian Tire, and exchanged something that I shouldn't have been able to (because it was more than a year old, and I didn't have the receipt anymore). They, themselves decided it was only 2 months old and gave me a new one. I was very happy, I called my dad and told him how clever I was.

Back to the jeans. I finally get home and decided to find those jeans. I tear the place apart. They are NOT in my apartment. Where are my freakin jeans!? And not even the big ones!!!

Since monday, I haven't been able to find this bottle of pills. Once again, tore the place apart, still nothing. I think some freak is stealing my pills, and dirty jeans. My ONE hope, is that somehow, I left them in the changing room at the gym. But I've been there twice since monday, and no ones says "Hey, did you lose some pants?". Would someone at a ladies gym steal a pair of 'tattered' looking size 16 jeans? I'm thinking not. People leave their shoes there, lockers unlocked, full of stuff... .why my jeans?!

I'm a little freaked out. Tomorrow I'm rigging my door to see if someone's coming in here when I'm not home. Serious. :)

and really, I'm just saying this for my own benefit. Maybe someday, when I'm kidnapped, they'll be able to find this post, and know they're looking for someone wearing size 16 Old Navy jeans.

Ok, I freaked myself out saying that, and couldn't sleep last night. This morning I called the gym, no jeans. I'm going to stop there on the way to work, and see if somehow the last 2 times, I've missed a pair of jeans sitting in my otherwise totally empty locker. I'm setting up a booby-trap in my apartment too. I'm figuring this out!

*thinkin' someone has pant-napped Mandi's size 16 jeans and she will soon get a ransom note*...

MMMMWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

I think I will, but only because I'm sick! I planned to go to this "Edward 40-Hands" party tonight, but after supper, felt so crappy, I decided not to. Dan is gone though. So I'm lyin' here on the couch, watchin' Nanny 911 and feelin' bad. My booby trap was undisturbed, so I feel safe by myself! LOL

*by the way... you don't wanna know what Edward 40-hands means! It means trouble!!!*

*by the way... you don't wanna know what Edward 40-hands means! It means trouble!!!*

Now you can't go saying that and expect us not to speculate.

Inquiring minds want to know.

A

ahhhh, fine! Keep in mind, these are mostly young stupid guys doing this. I don't encourage nor condone anything!

You know what a Colt 45 is? I'm sure you have them wherever you are. I have never had one, but I've had Big Bears in AB. They're 40oz of beer conveniently placed in one big bottle and they're cheap ($5).

To take part in the "Edward 40 Hands" party, you have to duct tape 'a 40' to each of your hands (ok, not you, but someone does it for you), and there's no removing of them until they're empty. Ahhh... imagine the chaos that could ensue.

You don't HAVE to drink it. Get rid of it whatever way you can... offer some to drink-less friends, whatever. You don't have to do it. I said I really didn't think I could do that. ESPECIALLY because it's gross beer, and it would get awfully warm in my hands for hours and hours. I didn't have to, I was told... only those who wanted to join in could.

I think it's a pretty funny idea, and I hope they get some good pictures. I wish I could have gone. Maybe next time. Apparently this is the 2nd "Edward 40-hands" party. LOL I laugh thinking about it, cause I had no idea what people were talking about all week, referring to this friday's party... until yesterday.... and thinking of a bunch of fools sitting around with bottles taped to their hands makes me giggle. :)

well, better bottles of beer than what I first thought when I read "Colt 45"....in my world....that is nice gun!