Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

*chuckles* yaaaaah, that's it....Saint Yoda.

Ahem.

Yeah, they all DO have dirty minds, don't they....gotta clean up the crap they leave behind all the time. No matter how many times we tell 'em this isn't an X Rated site....they insist on pullin' out all the stops and bringin' up the smut!!!

:huytsao :rolleyes

Mandi....I see your ticker moved again this week.

I just want to say.....YOU CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hi Mandi, Got a question for ya.

When you e-mailed the nurses at the clinic, how long did it take to get a response???

I e-mailed them 3 days ago, and I havent heard back, that seems weird to me. When I e-mailed Dr. Cobourn back in the summer, I got a response by the end of the day, same with Marie.

yoda : :huggie:

Cloe : fairly quick. I don't email them much though! Should do it every month, but I don't. I'll email them tonight, and let you know ;)

Okay, great, cause I still havent heard from them. Maybe they didnt get it.

It isnt an emergencey, but I'm just very impatient, tis all.

Hey Cloe,

Just to let you know I left a msg with Dr. C's office last week and it took them a while to get back to me. In fact I just heard back from them yesterday. I think the reason it is taking them a while to get back to people is because Dr. C just started back at work this week from his holidays and I think they are also in the process of moving the office if I remember correctly. Anyway just trying to ease your mind. :lost1.5lbs:

Thanks Dame J, I actually got there e-mail last night too. I think your right, coming back from holidays and moving and stuff. Thanks.

I emailed them that night.. no response yet. Guess I didn't really ask anything, just told them my most recent weight.

Anyone see this before!? http://www.lapband.ca/Cityline-WM.wmv I was like "COOOOOLL!!!!!" Got to show Dr. Cobourn to Dan, and the office, and the recovery room, and everything! Neat for anyone who's not yet met Dr. C.

no one wants to see Dr. Cobourn video!?

Wow... I don't think my thread has been on the 2nd page since I started it.

I had a crappy day today. Could barely eat anything. We went for dinner, because Dan had a free 'individual pizza/pop' coupon for Boston pizza. I didn't know what to have, because NOTHING was staying down. (think it started with trying to swallow a tylenol when I first woke up)

I started with hot chocolate, and after I was almost done, thought it had been a big mistake. Then my french onion Soup came... I ate around all the bread and cheese.... then POOF, things were good. I ate almost all my soup, and was ready for more. Pretty proud of myself.

Anyways.... the thing I wanted to say was: there was this girl in a booth across from us. I watched her a bit, and told Dan, that when we left, to check her out, and tell me if that was about the size I was. Cause I thought it was... or at least pretty close. When he saw her, he asked if I was kidding. I said no. He said that she was about the size I was six months ago. How screwed up AM I!?

I went to Pennington's again today in search of my most favorite bra, in a smaller size. Didn't get a hello, or anything from any of the sales ladies. It's really weird... I feel shunned there, and have the last few times I was there. Then I go into a couple 'normal' stores, and feel the same thing there. I haven't TRIED on anything in any of the normal stores, cause I know I won't fit anything there. Can't win either way.

Hi Mandi,

I actually tried watching the video, but my stupid dial-up there was no-way. I would have been uploading it for months. Too bad, I would have liked to watch it.

Hey, you know, 188, isn't that big. I'm sure you can go in to normal stores and get stuff. Ya gotta go in with attitude, girl!!! When I got married, One Thousand years ago, I wore a size 12 wedding dress, I weighed 172. Thats just around the corner for you.

BTW.....we want recent pics from you!!!! You looked drop-dead gourgeous last time. Can't imagine how you look now. We may not be able to talk to you anymore, yaknow.:)

Argo,

Go to a normal store. I bought a vest at Le chateau a few weeks ago- it was an XL but I was jumping up and down like crazy. So... go and enjoy!!!

Dawn

Banded April 4th, 2006

Montreal

358/206/179

Good gawd Mandi...go and try some stuff on in the "normo" stores....I can fit into some of the stuff so YOU DEFINITELY can!!!!

BTW, Penningtons is having a sale with ridiculously low prices right now!!! We were driving by one yesterday and I saw the sign and read it out loud (but more to myself) and Mr Yoda (thinking I was hinting - which I wasn't) pulled into the parking lot. I said "whatcha doin'?" and he said, "you now have some empty hangers in your closet and you need to fill 'em up" (I had been putting "big" things away in a bin for a later giveaway). Isn't he awesome! So, we went in and I cleaned them out man!!! I got 11 clothing items for a total of $140 (incl tax). I totalled them up separately when I got home and it came to just over $450!!!! YEEEEHAAA!

One of the things I got was a beeeeeautiful pant suit (I'm calling it my "power pant suit"); very professional looking and....it was a size 14!!!!! OMIGAWD!!! Granted it was snuggish and I wouldn't feel comfy wearing it but 10 more lbs and it will be comfy! Some of the tops I got were an "X" ...not even a 1X.

Happy happy NSV!!!

and I love Mr Yoda!!!