Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I lost 53 pounds and I have remained in a DD, but I went down to a 38 from a 42. My friend has begin to tell me I really need to get a new bra because the girls are sagging. Another friend told me they are starting to look like pancakes.< img src="https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

I'm a 38E at 218 lbs. When I was 150 lbs 2 years ago, I was a 36C so yep... you lose em. They were definitely deflated but its good thing my hubby is an ass man! :lol:

I was telling the truth... for me.

Are they as filled with fat as they were pre surgery? No, but I'm still a nice sized D cup and I am not unhappy with them at all. My husband doesn't complain either. He likes them just as much as he always has.

I do want an augmentation, but not because I hate my boobies but because I've always wanted really big boobs. I'm going to go from a D to DD. Anyway, I'm just saying that everyone's going to report something different here. We are all individuals and because some say they still have nice boobs doesn't mean it's simply not true.

Oh and I totally did not mean to say that! Of course you are telling the truth- I am so sorry I put it that way. What I mean was I wondered when someone would come in and mention the other experience, which I think happens more when you hit goal or go under goal.

We have an expression for taking something back "umvelop" - I wish I could umvelop that sentence ! And I hope for you that your nice boobs stay exactly that way! However- are you sure about the DD? I only say that because mine are DD and that means back problems! MIne are already droopy so I expect to have skin sacks from the beginning- arghh!!!

I used to be a 38 D, now am a 34 B :o and I still have weight to lose. I'm planning to have TT and small implants, and I mean small (a full C maybe) All my friends who have had boob jobs (at least 10 of them have them) warned me not to get them to big, they say it's uncomfortable, and I should know, I had a breast lift and reduction about 8 yrs ago (medical reasons I had hyperplasia of the gland, so even though I was thin my boobs were big and painful) Now they just look HORRIBLE, tiny, saggy,droopy sacs :(

I'm a 38E at 218 lbs. When I was 150 lbs 2 years ago, I was a 36C so yep... you lose em. They were definitely deflated but its good thing my hubby is an ass man! :lol:

That brings up a topic for another thread.....

Does the shape of the posterior also go??

Oh and I totally did not mean to say that! Of course you are telling the truth- I am so sorry I put it that way. What I mean was I wondered when someone would come in and mention the other experience, which I think happens more when you hit goal or go under goal.

We have an expression for taking something back "umvelop" - I wish I could umvelop that sentence ! And I hope for you that your nice boobs stay exactly that way! However- are you sure about the DD? I only say that because mine are DD and that means back problems! MIne are already droopy so I expect to have skin sacks from the beginning- arghh!!!

It's ok, and sorry I over reacted myself. :)

Yep, gotta have the DD's!! I'm going to make over my entire body and I'm gonna get everything tightened up. After all this, I'm gonna be SMOKIN'!!! Pin up girl is in my sights.

That brings up a topic for another thread.....

Does the shape of the posterior also go??

Mine has gone down considerably but I still fill out the seat of my pants. I have been very small before, before I gained massive amounts of weight. This was back in the late 80's early 90's when big butts weren't cool. I think that's why I always tried so hard to lose weight because I'd always have this round butt - not flat like was "in" back then. I hope I'm making sense. Now I have no intention of ever getting back there, I was 135 back then and way too thin for my build. Once I get to 165 which I am finding is not so easy to lose weight anymore right now I'll be done.

I'm just cut from a different cloth so to speak, and I'm sooo ok with that!! :lol:

Don't want to be left out :lol: -- at my highest I was a 42DD -- now at almost 115 lbs. down, I'm a 36D -- and that's mostly skin, sorry to say. I too will be have implants, when I've lost all my weight, so I'm hoping I can stay around a D cup. :)

I went from 38DD to 34D. They are kinda flat, but still look nice in a push-up bra!

I am trying to look on the bright side, if my big boobs go away, think of the ADORABLE bras I can finally buy!!! No more big, white, giant strapped, old-lady bras for me. Only cute, delicate, any-color-I-want bras!!!

I'll take it to be fit and healthy again :-)

Well mine certainly haven't gotten much smaller - and being a GUY that's pretty bad :lol: . Technically I guess their moobs and not boobs.

@Free2b - my rump went from a huge squared off thing that smashed up in the middle to a nice round "sexy butt" (my wife's words - HONEST!) . I am not sure how further weight loss will change it, I might just end up like Hank Hill :blink:. I know it hurts when I sit very long and it didn't used to.