Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have lost 70 pds. I really feel like I should be down alot more. I am definitely happy with my weightless but feel like I really need to lose more, I'm stuck. I have slipped a little and have to get back into it.really afraid of being back up where I started!

70 pounds is 70 less than where you started! I lost 40 in 3 months but then had a 3+week stall...verrrry frustrating! I did Protein whey shakes for 3-4 days & lost 6 to get me under 200 = 199! Hopefully this will keep me going on the losing track. They say to do a 5 day pouch test that will also help a person get back to using the sleeve right.

I even had a friend use the HCG diet to get her to her proper weight as she was losing too slowly (she thought) after her sleeve. Search HCG info. I did the HCG diet before I got my sleeve but a person has to follow it to the letter exactly. The principle of it is that it eats the fat not the muscle I only lasted about 8 days on it but I think I could definitely do it now as you're only allowed 500 calories and now that I'm really not that hungry, it would work better for me. I'll see.

I'm 33 days post-op with a 30lbs loss. I just have this fear that I wont lose as much as I will like to. I also purchased some HCG before my surgery and did not use it. I was just thinking about incorporating it into my sleeve at this time. Am I to nervous or should i just chill out a bit and give myself some time before I do HCG? Just your thoughts!

What is the 5 day pouch test? Sounds like everyone is doing great. I think I just need to rejump my system somehow!

Put "5 day pouch test" in search all forums & you can find a link there that explains it.

What is the 5 day pouch test? Sounds like everyone is doing great. I think I just need to rejump my system somehow!

You're doing great! From what I've read & went thru, we all have stalls but get NSV's (NonScaleVictories) in other ways so my suggestion is to give yourself some time before the HCG. My friend had the sleeve for about a year before the HCG and she did it to help "reset" her weight. and to lose the extra 20 she wanted to. I'm 4 months, 46 pounds and grateful for this weighloss but my metabolism is so shot from the gain/lose that I am really considering the HCG to jumpstart it also.

I'm 33 days post-op with a 30lbs loss. I just have this fear that I wont lose as much as I will like to. I also purchased some HCG before my surgery and did not use it. I was just thinking about incorporating it into my sleeve at this time. Am I to nervous or should i just chill out a bit and give myself some time before I do HCG? Just your thoughts!