Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Glad you decided to join the challenge Josette!!!

Let's not stress over "past indescretions". We'll take this one day at a time. BTW, I've had "Denny's" issues. I can't find anything there that I can eat. The salads all have chicken, which I can't get down.

Well sadly the nachos went down really easy. And there is always Soup anywhere you go out to eat. Only problem with soup is that you don't stay full for very long. But the good news is that I have my kitchen back! Wahoo! And I can even get to my washer and dryer now to do laundry :) (much needed)

That's great that your kitchen is back in working order. Nothing disrupts your daily routine like having your house torn up, right?! I need laundry done too so I'll probably just send mine over to your house since you're celebrating being able to get to your washer again. You know...anything to help you Celebrate, OK?! Ha Ha. I didn't think that would work!

Anyway, glad to see everyone is doing well. Today started out really stormy but ended up in the mid-sixties. Ahh, it felt great!

Wow, I really was bad. Broke a major rule of never shop hungry. I bought candy and chips with cheese dip :) While I can't eat it the way I used to I can still eat it. Like any of us can resist an old favorite when it's right in front of us :think But tonight the kids go home to their moms house and I won't have any more temptation in the house. Sigh, this is not gonna be a good tuesday weigh in for me.

Wow, I really was bad. Broke a major rule of never shop hungry. I bought candy and chips with cheese dip :) While I can't eat it the way I used to I can still eat it. Like any of us can resist an old favorite when it's right in front of us :think But tonight the kids go home to their moms house and I won't have any more temptation in the house. Sigh, this is not gonna be a good tuesday weigh in for me.

OMG, I can totally relate. Last week, I didn't lose a thing! Grrrr! And I was good all weekend but today I screwed up and ate macaroni and cheese! We bought a new house and we were over there working on it (painting, installing light fixtures, etc.) and I picked up lunch for everyone. I had turkey chili. I wouldn't go down. So I caved and ate the rest of my 3 year old's macaroni and cheese! ***oh it was soooooo good too!*** I hope that doesn't start off the new week badly for me.

Well I am down 3 more pounds. I am 28 days out from my surgery and I feel great. I also got my first fill today .75cc. Now I am back on the liquids for two days and I am already really freaked out about eating food again.

Name..........................Starting…...…..Current….…..Goal…....To Go

Juliegeraci......................238............. ...... 238.................228.............10

Lapbandit.......................231............... .....226………….199.............27

Waterlily........................300............. .......287.................264.............23

Roiansmom....................299................. ...299.................270.............29

Libra...............................248........... .........242.................228.............14

JulieNYC........................212............... .....209.................185.............24

Elisabethsew...................282................ .....278.................264.............14

PeaCeJ............................338............. ......338.................318..............20

RidinMyHDDream.........297.....................289 .................281...............8

Babygirl1234..................260................. ....253.................240..............13

Leecelove70...................228................. ....228.................200..............28

Josette.............................351........... .........351..................335..............16

Juliegeraci......................238............. ...... 238.................228.............10

Lapbandit.......................231............... .....226………….199.............27

Waterlily........................300............. .......287.................264.............23

Roiansmom....................299................. ...299.................270.............29

Libra...............................248........... .........242.................228.............14

JulieNYC........................212............... .....205.................185.............20

Elisabethsew...................282................ .....278.................264.............14

PeaCeJ............................338............. ......338.................318..............20

RidinMyHDDream.........297.....................289 .................281...............8

Babygirl1234..................260................. ....253.................240..............13

Leecelove70...................228................. ....228.................200..............28

Josette.............................351........... .........351..................335..............16

Congratulations Babygrl and Julie NYC. I'm Julie will be sailing over to wonderland in a few short weeks. Everyone is doing great.

Thanks for your sweet words, Elisabethsew! I'm looking forward to Onederland, though I don't think it'll be as great as getting to Twoterville was. I was so, so happy to be back in Twoterville when I got there. I understand Twoterville. I have no idea what Onederland is like (though I do hope to get to know it soon).

Take care all,

Grats to everyone, you are all doing so great! :clap2: Julie you will be leaving twoterville soon! I hope you will continue to visit this thread though as we would miss you terribly if you didn't.

And Babygrl, don't be afraid of food, as it is unlikely that you have enough restriction yet. Just take it slow, move to mushies and see how that goes, and then to solids. If you PB don't worry there is a learning curve involved everytime you get a fill. Also take one bites and see how it goes down before continuing. Some foods I have to do that with all the time as they are tempermental for me. I have learned to stop before it ever reaches a point where I am in danger of a PB episode. One of those was enough for a lifetime.

I am back on track today. I added up my calories for yesterday and choked a bit. The chips and candy killed me. I asked myself why was I eating these things and realized that it was the end of a really hard week. I unpacked all my storage unit boxes which contained a lot of memories of my mom. I was eating out of sadness. I hope that after realizing that I can fight that emotional trigger for food and stay on track for my goal. I would really like to get to 280 for my mom's birthday on Sunday.

Thanks Molly I will try not to worry too much. I am just grateful he gave me a fill early (he usually won't until 6 weeks) because I could have eaten anything. I was starting to have some old habits slowly slip back in. I need to make better food choices and stop justifying my choices by saying "oh well I can't eat as much as before so I will be ok" Then again i think the PMS has brought on this need to binge on bad food so at least that will pass lol

Waterlily.........................300............. .......287.................264.............23

Roiansmom.....................299.....................299.................270.............29

JulieNYC........................212............... .....205.................185.............20

Elisabethsew...................282................ ....276........... ......264.............12

PeaCeJ...........................338.............. ......338.................318..............20

RidinMyHDDream......... 297.....................289 .................281...............8

Josette............................351........... ..........351.................335..............16

Well I hope for your sake the PMS passes. Hormones are stored in fat and when you lose the fat the hormones are released into your system. My cycle has been totally screwy since surgery but hey I am having a cycle again :P I can't believe I think that's a good thing, lol. But when all is said and done once in a while we just have to have that piece of chocolate. Just remember to count it into your calories for the day :) Not eat a whole bag and then look at the calories, ouch. Dang chocolate goes right through the band *&^*%^*&^*(

OK so this reflects the weight gain from my junk food frenzy and the again lost. I went up to 294! and am back down to 292 after one day of being good and back on track :) All I have to say is that logging my food in fitday makes a huge difference for me. It forces me to acknowledge everything I eat.

Waterlily.........................300............. .......292.................264.............28

Roiansmom.....................299................. ....299.................270.............29

Elisabethsew...................282................ ....276........... ......264.............12

PeaCeJ...........................338.............. ......338.................318..............20

RidinMyHDDream......... 297.....................289 .................281...............8

Josette............................351........... ..........351.................335..............16

Molly,

In case this helps, I have a "rule" that if I'm going to eat unplanned food, I have to log it in sparkpeople (my preferred version of fitday) BEFORE I eat it. I'm not forbidden from eating anything, but I have to be accountable for it. Doing so in advance gives me the chance to back out once I see the damage I'm doing to my daily caloric intake.

I can't say I do this all the time, but I do it most of the time and when I do, it keeps the scale moving.

I don't know if it'll work for you or not, but I thought I'd offer it.