Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Midweek weigh in (I know I'm obsessive with the scale)

Tax Day Challenge

Weekly Check In

Week 1/8

Name.............................Starting……..Curre nt……..Goal……..To Go

Juliegeraci.......................238............. ...... 238.................228.............10

Lapbandit.......................231............... .....229………….199.............30

Waterlily.........................300............. .......290.................264.............26

Roiansmom.....................299................. ...299.................270.............29

Libra...............................248........... .........242.................228.............14

JulieNYC........................212............... .....209.................185.............24

Elisabethsew....................282............... .....279.................264.............15

PeaCeJ............................338............. .......338.................318.............20

RidinMyHDDream...........297.....................293.................281............12

Babygirl1234................... 260....................259.................240.............19

Leecelove70.....................228.....................228.................200............28

That time of the month is nearly over so I ventured onto the scale and am happy to see a loss. Congratulations to all the "losers" here.

Name..........................Starting…...…..Current….…..Goal…....To Go

Juliegeraci.......................238............. ...... 238.................228.............10

Lapbandit.......................231............... .....229………….199.............30

Waterlily.........................300............. .......290.................264.............26

Roiansmom.....................299................. ...299.................270.............29

Libra...............................248........... .........242.................228.............14

JulieNYC........................212............... .....209.................185.............24

Elisabethsew................... 282.................. ..278.................264.............14

PeaCeJ............................338............. .......338.................318.............20

RidinMyHDDream...........297.....................293.................281.............12

Babygirl1234................... 260....................259.................240.............19

Leecelove70.....................228............. ......228.................200.............28

Too funny, Libra...I am wearing a pair of comfy jammies that I've had before surgery and I'm hanging on to them until they fall off too! It's a little goal I've set for myself. They're size 28 and they look terrible on me but my belly still keeps them up enough to wear. Hopefully they won't be around for next Winter!

Molly, you are just doing so great. I'm so glad to see you with so much motivation. You are just going to rock this year, I can feel it!

As far as an NSV...I actually bought two outfits from Walmart yesterday from the "normal" section. They're size 16 shirts and skirts for work. They fit on me but I also had to spend $20 on supportive granny panties so that I don't look like the Michelin Man when I wear them to work!!! I knew I could fit 16W's and never realized there was 16W in the plus section then regular 16's in the "normal" section. I am just barely in the "normal" 16's. I'm a dork-I've NEVER shopped in this section so I don't even know what that size is called. All I've realized is that there's no "W" afterward!! It felt so ackward...I thought some alarm might go off with an announcement..."There's an intruder in the normal section...she doesn't belong there...get her!" But, no such announcement and I made it through just fine!!

The regular section is the misses section, for future reference. I have not shopped there for myself since college, sigh, and sadly I already have to shop there for my oldest daughter, they grow up so fast! Anyway, I decided to get on the scale again this morning, because it is just so addictive, hehe

Waterlily.........................300............. .......287.................264.............23

Elisabethsew................... 282.................. ..278.................264.............14

RidinMyHDDream...........297.....................2 93.................281.............12

Babygirl1234................... 260....................259.................240.... .........19

Leecelove70.....................228............. ......228.................200.............28

3 MORE LBS!!! :clap2: I'm in the 80's :)

Weigh in day...I am down 3 more pounds!!!!!

Waterlily.........................300............. .......287.................264.............23

RidinMyHDDream...........297.....................2 93.................281.............12

Babygirl1234................... 260....................256.................240.... .........16

Great job everyone!! I didn't weigh myself yesterday because I had a huge...er, grande...margarita sunday night and I thought it would do some damage..so I'm hoping today I'll be back to my old self...or maybe a little less!

I'm with you Libra! Although for me it wasn't a margarita it was pringles, ugh. I had a hard time yesterday missing my mom and it culminated to a tubne of pringles and a lot of tears. I did get on the scale however (brave) and I lucked out big time. I didn't gain! Yay :) So today is back on track.

Molly, You're entitled to a Pringle binge every now and then...as long as you pick yourself back up again. For the record, I was a good girl today so hopefully it will pay off in the morning.

Why didn't you both send me the "good girl" mojo telepathically?? I needed it today! I had a major "oopsie" and ate a big bowl of ice cream at work. I just had a craving so bad so we sent someone out to go get some!! I've been good for so long now and I don't feel guilty about my splurge. I will move on! It's just that I haven't had ice cream in about a year and I enjoyed the heck out of it! I'm not condoning my actions...just confessing! If damn PMS wouldn't give me such wicked cravings I'd have done better today!

Well I lost the good girl mojo today. Auntie Flo came to town, hehe (tom). And well my house is filled with boxes and my sink and stove, micro and fridge were all unaccessible till about a half hour ago. So for dinner we went to Denny's. I had broccoli cheddar Soup and some of my hubby's nacho's. The nacho's I'm sure put me way over on my usual caloric intake for the day. I'm not even sure how to estimate the calories so I am writing today off as a very bad day, someone sew my mouth shut! :speechles Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Checking in for this week.

RidinMyHDDream...........297.....................289.................281.............8

Babygirl1234................... 260....................256.................240.... .........16

Joining the fun!

RidinMyHDDream...........297.....................2 89.................281.............8

Josette.......................351...............351..............335...........16

Tax Day Challenge!

(April 15th)

Week Two of Eight

Juliegeraci......................238............. ...... 238.................228.............10

Lapbandit.......................231............... .....226………….199.............27

Waterlily........................300............. .......287.................264.............23

Roiansmom....................299................. ...299.................270.............29

Elisabethsew...................282.....................278.................264.............14

PeaCeJ............................338...................338.................318..............20

RidinMyHDDream.........297.....................289.................281...............8

Babygirl1234..................260.....................256.................240..............16

Leecelove70...................228.....................228.................200..............28

Josette.............................351....................351..................335..............16