Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Emotional today : (

I'm just over 2 weeks out and just went back to work yesterday. I'm so tired. And I'm hungry!!! I'm unfortunately not one of those who say they aren't hungry anymore. I guess I have alot of demons to battle ahead. It doesn't help that I'm a manager at a bakery. Don't get me wrong, I didn't really eat much from work, even pre surgery, but the smells are killing me!!!! Not to mention that I'm running around all day and barely even had energy to do laundry while I was off. I guess I just need to buck up and deal with all this, but I'm just feeling low right now. Off to work I go...... Yay...... : (

I've been hungry a lot as well, though that is improving a bit now. I am not around all those good smells all the time like you are, though -- that must be so hard! Hang in there, it will get better, really.

Hang in there it will get better! Keep check on your bl pressure, as u lose your bl pressure will drop. Inhad no energy after surgery cause my bl pressure was staying too low! Once you can eat for solid foods you will feel better too . Rest during lunch to get thru your day!

Hang in there it will get better! Keep check on your bl pressure, as u lose your bl pressure will drop. Inhad no energy after surgery cause my bl pressure was staying too low! Once you can eat for solid foods you will feel better too . Rest during lunch to get thru your day!

I have an office work and went back after 2 weeks but I was always tired. I had to go to bed as soon. I got home and I waddling almost nothing at home. I am more energetic now but still tire more easily. Maybe it was too soon for you as the job seems active and tiring. Perhaps you can work a few hours less for a while or just skip most of the house chores for a few weeks until you are feeling better. I hope you feel bettter soon.

You will feel better, just keep drinking fluids. I can't tell you how much that has helped me, even with hunger. As for the hunger, I am 10 weeks out tomorrow and about 2 weeks ago, it went away. I also find that chewing gum helps with head hunger a lot! (Although some people on here say their doctor says not to chew gum).

Working around food must be difficult. Be sure to have the proper amount of snacks/meals with you. I applaud you for going back to work so soon. I wasn't emotionally ready to go back until I was eating regular food. I stayed out 4 weeks.

It will get better, I promise :):D

Thanks for the kind words. I unfortunately didn't have much if a choice as to when I came back to work as I am the bread winner of our house while my hubby is back in school. I am working much harder at sitting down whenever possible -that's what I'm doing right now ; )

I also brought lots more variety to drink ( as well as choking down an extra protien shake - yuck!!

I just feel so bad cause I come home so drained. My 2 and 4 year olds are so excited to see me and they want to play and I just can't. I can't barely hold up a book to read to them. I can't wait til more energy comes and I can play with them more!!!!

<br>Thanks for the kind words. I unfortunately didn't have much if a choice as to when I came back to work as I am the bread winner of our house while my hubby is back in school. I am working much harder at sitting down whenever possible -that's what I'm doing right now ; )<br>I also brought lots more variety to drink ( as well as choking down an extra protien shake - yuck!!<br>I just feel so bad cause I come home so drained. My 2 and 4 year olds are so excited to see me and they want to play and I just can't. I can't barely hold up a book to read to them. I can't wait til more energy comes and I can play with them more!!!!<br>
Please make sure you are taking your Vitamins... I had surgery on Feb. 28. went back to work full time at 7 days and will have my 2 week check up tomorrow. I'm not tired so I feel i must be doing something right or I wouldn't bother writing you. <br><div><br>Here is my day....<br><br>I wake up at 6:30 shower do hair & makeup, make Breakfast, pack lunch for kids, drive son to school. I work from 8:30 till 3:00 with a 30 min lunch break then I pick my son up from school and go back to work till 5pm I come home cook dinner and do any chores that are needed like laundry, dishes, homework help etc. I usually go to bed during the 10pm news. <br><br>here is my diet. <br>I start my day with a 30 gram Protein shake (chocolate) over ice... I sit it for over an hour while getting ready and driving. <br>for lunch I have a 1/2 cup of creamed Soup. <br>at 4pm I have another Protein Shake but this one only has 27 grams of Protein. <br>I have another 1/2 cup of Soup for dinner with my family and around 8pm I have a 1/2 serving of Protein Shake (about 12 grams of protein)<br><br>For Vitamins I take..... 2-gummy prenatal multi-vitimins, b-12 sublingual everyday morning, 6000 IU Vitamin D (gummy from Target), I also take a 2-children's Gummy that has Omega-3, and Calcium. <br><br>I feel great and I really think the key is Protein Protein Protein and vitamins...... If you are unable to drink the shakes hopefully when you are able to have mushies you will be able to get the protein and energy you need. I also drink lots of Water.... I mean i'm always sipping on Water. <br><br>Great luck to you! <br><br>

</div>

Couple of weeks from now you'll try a bite of all these goodies and realize they don't taste good to you anymore! There were so many things I couldn't wait to have post-surgery and when I did, none of them were as good as I remembered them being! McDonald's cheeseburgers, ice cream, Nutella - sometimes I'll have a few bites of either, but they never rock my boat like they used to and if I never saw them again, I could care less.

2bslimkim- our days are alot alike - kids to school ect ect, but unfortunately my job is kinda run around like crazy in a really hot bakery for generally longer than 8 hours right now, because I'm short staffed ( crappy people who quit with no notice while I was gone). Yes I'm getting my Protein, liquids, and Vitamins. But by the time I'm home, I'm emotionally and physically done. I guess while I'm healing, there is no reserve. I have backup coming to help me at work, but not til wednesday, so I've gotta buck up til then. I'm just really emotional at the moment.

Blackberry- I can't wait until things don't taste good!!! Head hunger is driving me crazy!!!! It's good the know that once i can have it, that I won't want it : )