Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your political compass

Our pastor had us take these tests before we started premarital counselling with him. It was quite interesting.

While I do agree that opposites attract I think a base or core similarity is essential for raising a family. Just because you need to have a continuity in your rules and guidelines and how the household is setup.

Dh and I are VERY opposite in personality. He is shy, quiet, reserved, strong willed, antisocial, etc. I am not LOL but our core fundamentals are very similar. we have the same religious faith, believe kids should be raised the same way, believe the roles in the household are set and firm, feel the same about dicipline, and have the same goals for our future. We also made sure that this was all agreed on and understood before getting married. It was so important to us because we see more and more couples around us getting married now days with absolutely no regard for how well they are going to get along when the going gets tough.

Your Type is

ESFJExtrovertedSensingFeelingJudging

Strength of the preferences %

11 12 38 1

ESFJ type description by D.Keirsey

ESFJ type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

• slightly expressed extrovert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

Okay, I did the test for me and put the results here, for lack of a better place. Feel free to comment, Wheetsin! LOL I'll get hubby to do his later. He's very practical and is smart enough to go to bed. ;)

Okay, hubby's in bed and I'm having fun. The descriptions in the links are almost exactly me! OMGosh! Except I'm not the Hostess/Leader type. I'm more the cheerleader for all that is right and good and helpful and fun.

Duddies - I agree. That's why I say - on the surface stuff, DH and I are total opposites. We agree on nothing... we like completely different movies, there's fewer than a handful of shows we both like, totally different ideas of the dream vacation, etc. I study the science of learning, he studies quantum phsyics. Scuba is the only hobby we share. On the surface, that's it for what we have in common! But on the stuff that can really make or break a marriage we're exactly in synch. Our political views, family values, definitions of leading a moral life, ethical views, etc.

the best me - when you get DH's results, post or PM them. ;)

Hey Wheetsin, fun test! I haven't taken it since HS

I had my DH take it too, I was going to PM... but...

I am an INTJ, my guy is an ISFJ