Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nutrition Data?

Hi, hope I'm not reposting this. I searched the forum but didn't find anything. So, here is my dilemma: I LOVE LOVE LOVE the World According to Eggface. (I know others here have mentioned her as well, but if you haven't checked her out, you definitely should! recipes that are WLS friendly and I can't wait to try some! I haven't made any yet as I want to make sure I'm far enough along before I try anything with a lot of ingredients. :crying: However, she does not include nutrition data for her recipes since, depending on how you make the recipe (substitutions, etc.), the data would obviously differ. So, does anyone know of a website where you can input an entire RECIPE (rather than looking up all the individual ingredients) to get the nutritional data? Again, sorry if I reposted this, but this would be immensely helpful!

Also, on a sidenote. Thinking of making this: theworldaccordingtoeggface: Got Crabs? for Superbowl Sunday. I will be 5 weeks along by then, so on more normal foods, but wanted to see what others thought! Thanks in advance, fellow sleevies! :eek:

Okay, so I found Healthy recipes and Recipe Calculator From SparkRecipes.com. They have loads of recipes as well as a recipe calculator. :thumbup1: The recipe I posted above looks pretty healthy....and yummy. :)

I love that website too. She really has a lot of good information there.

Mmm, finding so many things on there that I want to try! The eggplant lasagna sounds yummy. & I like how the recipes already have the nutritional data. I start soft solids on Monday, so excited! :thumbup: Thinking about having http://www.lap-band-surgery-site.com/healthy-meatloaf.html next weekend. Definitely ready to move on to some more foods.

ok ... I am 4 days post op, but I've bookmarked all those sites. Thanks for sharing!

I tried Eggface's recipe for a Ricotta/Parmesan/Mozzarella bake with sauce that you can have during the mushies. I made only 1/4 of the serving, and still did not finish it. It was delish!!! Then I painstakingly put each ingredient in myfitnesspal log. (It was 5 ingredients- so not too bad). I love her website, but I wish she would include nutritional info.

p.s Midwestern Girl- the CRAB sounds delish!!

I love eggface, love her attitude about life also. Two more sites that I think Tiffy posted was Recipezaar and Bigoven.com which both I believe break it down for you. I want to try them all! My husband is getting into the low carb healthy eating too. Always helps if your significant other is on board with the new eating habits.

p.s Midwestern Girl- the CRAB sounds delish!!

They were so good! And I froze them and had two today for dinner & they were just as yummy as they were on Sunday. If I make those again I think I will add a little bit of salt, but other than that....AMAZING! And it feels like a "treat" but is so healthy!

Here's the nutrition info I got for the crab bites the way I made them:

serving size 2 bites

calories: 86

fat: 5g

carbs: 2g

Protein: 9g

That was the nutrition info for using 1 TBS of benecol light spread, but I actually only used 1 tsp., so the information is a little higher than the actual bites. :001_tongue:

I love eggface, love her attitude about life also. Two more sites that I think Tiffy posted was Recipezaar and Bigoven.com which both I believe break it down for you. I want to try them all! My husband is getting into the low carb healthy eating too. Always helps if your significant other is on board with the new eating habits.

I love recipe surfing. And I totally agree about loving eggface's attitude. She kind of inspires me to keep enjoying cooking even though I can only eat a little bit. :001_tongue: