Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which jeans fit u best?

I can't seem to be able to find jeans to fit my weird body type...short, no ass, and a lot of stomach...any suggestions? Levi skinny jeans fit my legs well, but the low rise fall off me cause I have no butt to hold them up. Boot leg are so baggy around my legs, they look too big..help! I wish I could have a pair custom made, if anybody knows where.

Old Navy "Flirt" with an average length seem to be my best fit. I haven't been brave enough to try any of the "skinny" jeans on yet, maybe once I drop another 10lbs, I'll give them a whirl.

I don't know what size you are, but LEI jeans at Wal-Mart in the junior department are a pretty good fit.

I'm in the same situation. I have hips and a tummy roll. The Lee riders that sit right below the natural waist kind of work, but I still find they are bit saggy in the outer thigh area.

I've just now started trying on Jeans........ and I have bought 3 pairs so far........ and all of them Gloria Vanderbuilt, suppose to be true to size... not sure.

Steph........ am in the reverse situation...... TALL no ASS- bellly bigger than my butt!!!:drool5:

And I still havn't tried on any skinny jeans........ I wasn't in the mood last time I went shopping.

I went to old navy- wasn't impressed with their jeans...............Am I getting OLD???:lol0:

I'm having problems because my legs are so skinny now- but I still have a "thick" waist..... so I hve to find something that fits the waist..... but always baggy in the legs....

Will I ever be satisfied>???

Yep- just wish I could hve my own personal taylor!! lol

Maybe skinny jeans will work for you, but I bought Levi's 545 and they stretch out, so I suggest getting them super tight. They are meant for people with skinny legs, like us. I got them at Kohl's in the Jr section, and they have tall, average, and short, which is cool. I bought size 17, and they fall off my butt, or lack of one, hehe...but they fit perfectly in the dressing room, I guess it is that darn stretch material. So, buy them super tight if you do get a pair.

I'm always in search of the perfect pair of jeans. Throughout this weight loss process I've given away over 30 pairs of jeans and at one point only had 2 pairs, now I'm up to 4 and would still like 1 more pair. I LOVE jeans!

I'm not sure how short you are or if you can fit petite's, a lot of times I find myself too short for regular and too long for petite's, which might be the boat you find yourself in?

In the past I have liked the fit of Ann Taylor Loft jeans, but haven't bought any since losing weight, so not sure of their current style or inseams. Currently I'm really liking Lands' End jeans (found at Sears) and pants because they come with a 31" inseam, which is the perfect length for me to wear with my flat shoes. I also finally was able to start wearing my "goal" jeans made by 7 for All Man Kind, they ride low and I must wear a belt with them because of the lack of butt, but they are the perfect length to wear with boots.

Good luck and please share any you find that you like.

I like Old Navy Sweetheart jeans. I wear the short and they are still too long and need to be hemmed. They fit me well all over.I don't particularly like the low rise and they claim to sit at the natural waist but they don't.

Dee Dee, thanks for your advice, Ann Taylor sounds so elegant, love window shopping there, but never thought I could shop there. Anyway, yes, I am short, only 5'2". I started to wear jeans again, when I got back into an 18, I live in jeans. Levi's 515 in short fit better than low rise, but they are still too long, I have to wear mules, but that is ok, because I need the height. At least now I am wearing size 14. It's pointless at this point to buy more than one pair at a time, because we loose weight and then have to buy another. Anyway, I am now selling my old stuff at a consignment shop, jeans especially sell well.

P.S Congrats on the goal jeans! My niece loves those jeans too and sells through Ebay when she tires of them and wants a new pair.

Edited by Steph_123

Steph, the Loft is definitely much less elegant than the real Ann Taylor, and they have a great petite section that might fit you. I'm 5'4" 1/2, and my body is almost half and half, so my legs are pretty short, and I did wear some petite's, but most were too short for me. The thing with petite is they are usually cut smaller than the regular sizes (like I could fit into a 14 regular, but would need to get a 16P) and oh how I love seeing a smaller number even if it's not quite accurate:-)

Sigh, nobody's ever happy. I'm the opposite - tall tall tall, so I'm always on the hunt for super long jeansto be worn with a heel. Completely the opposite to most of you, I have a butt, and thighs but a slim waist and a flat stomach. So I buy stuff to fit my bum and it gapes at the waist. But at least this is super easy to take in.

I dont struggle too much with jeans because I'm lucky to be the right shape for them, but to me, its a matter of when you find what fits you, you stick with it, buy a couple of pairs etc.

Or have a pair altered. Have the legs run in if they're baggy when the waist fits. Its worth the effort.

I am thinking about just wearing my or blue scrubs everywhere I go until I get down to where I want to be!!haha. I also had a thought about going to resale shops so I am not spending so much money on different sizes...

weight.png

Old Navy - Flirt. Average length. Just like Tiffykins.

In all honesty, I haven't tried many since being able to shop in a store that wasn't plus sizes. But, I like the way Old Navy - Flirt fit my body type.

I recently found a pair at Macy's that is their brand that fits pretty well and it comes in short too. I am always searching for jeans that I don't have to hem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Depressed lately...
      Losing very slowly because I'm not doing anything I'm supposed to be doing. No motivation to eat properly or go to gym. Scared....
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • stanley_imarc

IMARC Group’s report titled “Alternative Sweeteners Market Report by Product Type (High Fructose Syrup, High-Intensity Sweeteners, Low-Intensity Sweeteners), Source (Natural, Synthetic), Application (Food, Beverages, and Others), and Region 2024-2032”. The global alternative sweeteners market size reached US$ 4.9 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.0 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.05% during 2024-2032.
      Grab a sample PDF of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/alternative-sweeteners-market/requestsample
      Factors Affecting the Growth of the Alternative Sweeteners Industry:
      Health Consciousness: The increasing awareness among individuals about the health issues linked to high sugar consumption, such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases, is supporting the market growth. Consumers are becoming more health-conscious and seeking products that can provide sweetness without the negative health effects associated with sugar. This shift in consumer preferences is leading to a greater demand for low-calorie and natural sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol. These sweeteners offer the added benefit of having minimal impact on blood glucose levels, making them suitable for diabetic and health-conscious individuals.
      Technological Advancements: Innovations in the production and formulation of alternative sweeteners are impelling the market growth. Advancements in biotechnology and food science are leading to the development of high-intensity sweeteners with improved taste profiles and functional properties. Innovations in fermentation processes enhance the production efficiency and quality of natural sweeteners like stevia and monk fruit. These technological improvements are making alternative sweeteners more appealing to both manufacturers and consumers. Enhanced stability, solubility, and sweetness intensity allow these sweeteners to be used in a wide range of products, ranging from beverages to baked goods.
      Consumer Trends and Preferences: Evolving consumer trends and preferences are playing a significant role in driving the alternative sweeteners market. The growing demand for clean-label products, which are healthier and free from artificial ingredients, is offering a favorable market outlook. Consumers are increasingly seeking natural and plant-based sweeteners, aligning with broader trends toward plant-based diets and veganism. Besides this, there is an increase in the demand for low-calorie and sugar-free alternatives that support weight management and overall wellness. Food and beverage companies are responding to these trends by innovating and expanding their product lines to include options sweetened with alternative sweeteners, thereby catering to changing tastes and health concerns of modern consumers.
      Alternative Sweeteners Market Report Segmentation:
      By Product Type:
      High Fructose Syrup High-Intensity Sweeteners Low-Intensity Sweeteners High-intensity sweeteners represent the largest segment as they require only a fraction of the quantity to achieve the desired sweetness.
      By Source:
      Natural Synthetic On the basis of the source, the market has been bifurcated into natural and synthetic.
      By Application:
      Food Beverages Others Food accounts for the largest market share due to the rising utilization of sweeteners in a wide variety of food products.  
      Regional Insights:
      North America (United States, Canada) Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others) Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others) Middle East and Africa Asia Pacific region enjoys a leading position in the alternative sweeteners market on account of changing lifestyles of individuals.    
      Global Alternative Sweeteners Market Trends:
      Governing agencies and health organizations of several countries are implementing policies to reduce sugar consumption as they recognize its detrimental health impacts. Various regulatory bodies are approving alternative sweeteners for use, ensuring their safety and efficacy. These approvals provide food and beverage manufacturers with the confidence to incorporate alternative sweeteners into their products. Additionally, initiatives like sugar taxes in several countries are pushing companies to seek healthier alternatives to traditional sugar.   
      Furthermore, advancements in production techniques are making some alternative sweeteners more cost-competitive than traditional sugar. Consumers are becoming more concerned about the environmental impact of traditional sugar production and preferring more sustainable alternative sweeteners.
      Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
      About Us
      IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
      IMARC Group’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
      Contact US
      IMARC Group
      134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
      Email: sales@imarcgroup.com
      Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
      United States: +1–631–791–1145 | United Kingdom: +44–753–713–2163

· 0 replies
    • Luis E. Lara

Hi everyone, I'm nerw here ☺️
      · 1 reply
      1. Alisa_S

Welcome!

I've been a member since 2008, but just now decided to go ahead with surgery. Barely getting started 😁

• Liz R

Trying to update my ticker - I'm down 100 pounds!! 
      · 1 reply
      1. Alisa_S

I don't know how to update the ticker, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Alisa_S

I joined BariatricPal in 2008 & I FINALLY made the descision to have WLS!! I'm so excited & not sure what I need to do to get the ball rolling, but I made an appointment with my PCP for 7/19. It's a start I guess.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches