Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK to the use to bes or are heavey weights.

OK as of today i'm down 65 pounds. ive been sleeve for eleven weeks. so not bad. i down from size 24 to size 20. Hunger is not an issue in fact food never crosses my mind. i had to take tiffykins idea and set an alarm to eat. But when i woke up this morn I looked in the mirror and was like ok where is this damatic change going to pop. i'm losing faith that i will ever be skinny again. when i think of 65 pounds i'm like wow that alot but to me it doesnt really show. maybe i'm feeling sorry for myself i don't know. i have a 109 more pounds to go and i feel like i've been climbing moutains to get over each pound and i'm like omg another 109 pounds!! i'm never going to get to the top!:confused1: SO to you heavey weights or use to bes how did you keep faith and knew the sleeve was for you. Doubts about what wls i chose are getting the best of me. thanks:blush:

nikki

Ryan's Girl -- OMG 65 lbs in 11 weeks -- do you realize that is 5.9 lbs. a week????? Do you realize that is 59% of the weight you wanted to lose in 11 weeks??? I can't believe you're questioning whether this surgery is going to work for you -- it seems to me it's working BIG TIME!!! I was sleeved 5.5 months ago and I've lost 51% of what I want to lose -- so you've got me beat hands down.

You didn't put this weight on overnight and it's not going to come off overnight -- this is not a race - this is a marathon and you are way out in front of the pack girl!

Don't focus on what you still have to lose - Celebrate the weight you have lost ...FOCUS on the positives!!! Keep doing what you're doing ....if you keep losing at the rate you're losing, you'll reach your goal in a little over 4 months ... have you ever been able to do that before? Have you ever lost 175 lbs in 6 months before? What's even better -- if you follow the plan, you'll keep it off!!!

You're doing great, you're looking great - you're a very beautiful woman -- keep on keeping on - and you'll be at goal before you know it!

Ryan's Girl -- OMG 65 lbs in 11 weeks -- do you realize that is 5.9 lbs. a week????? Do you realize that is 59% of the weight you wanted to lose in 11 weeks??? I can't believe you're questioning whether this surgery is going to work for you -- it seems to me it's working BIG TIME!!! I was sleeved 5.5 months ago and I've lost 51% of what I want to lose -- so you've got me beat hands down.

You didn't put this weight on overnight and it's not going to come off overnight -- this is not a race - this is a marathon and you are way out in front of the pack girl!

Don't focus on what you still have to lose - Celebrate the weight you have lost ...FOCUS on the positives!!! Keep doing what you're doing ....if you keep losing at the rate you're losing, you'll reach your goal in a little over 4 months ... have you ever been able to do that before? Have you ever lost 175 lbs in 6 months before? What's even better -- if you follow the plan, you'll keep it off!!!

You're doing great, you're looking great - you're a very beautiful woman -- keep on keeping on - and you'll be at goal before you know it!

DITTO everything Vegas Angel said. You are just having a little slump day. It will pass. Did you take any "before" measurements and photos? Maybe posting them on your refrigerator will help you. YOU may not be seeing a difference, but I'll bet that other people are. You can't lose 65 lbs and not have it show. But even if it did not show, you can't argue with the scale. It is working. Keep working it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

When I am carrying in groceries that are heavy, I think about how I have lost about 4 times that weight since August...and can't imagine how I carried all that weight!

First off- I've got to congratulate you on your great weight loss!! You're doing wonderful!

Second...

I can kinda relate to the 100 "plus" gotta lose.... it's a BIG number....and apparently it's playing more on your head than your body- 'cause 65 pounds is nothing to sneeze at- it's a big # too! And you have successfully lost that amount in a short time.

I am 9 months out- and I am still in shock at times when I tell People how much I lost-

154 pounds! It can be done!!!

Back when I first started this journey= I never really got depressed- just hard to imagine what I would look or feel like , knowing I had so much weight to lose.

I feel WONDERFUL!

And you are probably are already feeling good, able to move better, walk a little faster, smile when you see your clothes getting bigger on you.....

Look at all the accomplishments you have made in 11 weeks!

Make another set of "mini" goals...Keep a journal- note things that make you happy!

You are doing sooo good- don't sweat the small stuff!

chancie thanks you soo much it is hard but you are right i think it is more in my mind. i feel wonderful and you look great by the way! and bill you will do great. thank you guys so much!

nikki