Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

krispy kreme

Chancie, give yourself a pat on the back, 146 lbs! Woohoo!! That is amazing, girl. That is so great! Just focus on all the times you have done it right, obviously, it shows too.

Steph-

That is my thoughts exactly! WHY am I sabotaging myself? There is no support group here close to me... but since I am now on a different schedule at work, I should be able to go to Nashville at least twice a month...... am working on that, and am also trying to find a therapist.......

I KNOW I am not "normal", I cannot eat like "normal" people........

But now since i have lost weight- I think at times I am....... and I am putting the chocolate in my mouth without even REALIZING it...... A girl at work is a chocolate Junkie- ALWAYS has it out.... and I catch myself picking up a piece without any thought behind it!

THATS why I stayed away from all the other things that I know I am addicted to. I haven't had bread since Dec. prior to my surgery. I stay away from carbs... bread, Pasta, rice etc. My weaknesses........I never dreamed chocolate would effect me this way!

I did finnaly break my platuea....... lost 4 pounds! Down 146 to date!!! So maybe that will give me motivation!

Good Girl Chancie! :thumbup: You did it, you broke away, you can do it!! We can all do it!!!! But we must do it for ourselves!

I am so glad we don't have Krispy Kreme here in Canada, I hear they are sinfully good!

We have Tim Hortons and they make good doughnuts too, but fortunately for me I don't go there hardly ever as I make coffee here at home for us every morning (and yes, I broke down and had a half cup black coffee this morning) Was good, felt normal again.

At this early stage, I can't image a sweet treat (couldn't resist them before however!)

my lentil Soup is my treat - once each day!

going to make a different soup tomorrow and if it turns out really tasty will post that one too.

chicken vegetable perhaps, hmmmm

I am so glad we don't have Krispy Kreme here in Canada, I hear they are sinfully good!

We have Tim Hortons and they make good doughnuts too, but fortunately for me I don't go there hardly ever as I make coffee here at home for us every morning (and yes, I broke down and had a half cup black coffee this morning) Was good, felt normal again.

At this early stage, I can't image a sweet treat (couldn't resist them before however!)

my lentil Soup is my treat - once each day!

going to make a different soup tomorrow and if it turns out really tasty will post that one too.

chicken vegetable perhaps, hmmmm

Stoongal - I've been to Tim Horton's - everything they have is good -- I find Krispy Kreme way too sweet - and that was BEFORE my surgery, can't even imagine what they'd taste like now!

Looking forward to another new recipe from you - I need some good soup recipes -- I find canned Soups WAY to salty.