Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't stay logged in

Even though I check "remember me", I am often not logged in if I come here from the main page. This means I can't find the User CP link and posts I've read aren't always marked as read.

Just thought I'd report that.

I notified Alex so we'll have an answer soon.

There might be an error with your cookie settings. Please follow the instructions for your browser listed below. After clearing your cache and Cookies, try signing in again.

Watch a video on how to clear your cache in Microsoft Internet Explorer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTPncO-0_g]YouTube - To clear cache and Cookies in Internet Explorer[/ame]

Watch a video on how to clear your cache in Mozilla Firefox:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OukBlXfOP8Y]YouTube - To clear cache and cookies in Firefox[/ame]

Please let me know if that resolves your problem.

It's not happening any more on my Mac. I didn't do anything. It just started working. :confused1:

I'll see if it still happens at work.

Clearing the cache isn't working. I log in from the home page and the page redraws and shows me not logged in. When I come to forums from my direct links, it does show me as logged in most of the time.

Clearing the cache isn't working. I log in from the home page and the page redraws and shows me not logged in. When I come to forums from my direct links, it does show me as logged in most of the time.

This is highly bizarre...we haven't received any other similar complaints thus far. Let's see if I can pin point this exact issue and cause.

1) What OS is your computer running ?

2) Which browser and which version ?

3) Do you notice any difference in the URL's in the email V the one you're going to (say www in them ?)

4) Are you running any firewall or specific security software ?

5) You mentioned clearing your cache. Have you deleted all Cookies ?

Mac OS

Safari, latest one

I did notice that most of the urls I use don't have www in them. My bookmarks don't and when you click on links on the board, they don't. Those seem to work mostly. When I go to the home page by typing stuff in, I type www and those mostly don't work.

But it could all be a big coincidence...

An update: still have the problem but only when I come to "www.verticalsleevetalk.com" and not "verticalsleevetalk.com".