Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mothers Day Tribute

Happy Mothers Day to all. If you still have your Mom love her with all your heart and let her know how you appreciate her. If she is gone to that special place in heaven for mothers God Bless You and all you single mothers hang in there. I was so lucky to have a wonderful mother of eleven childern. I lost her in 1996 to colon cancer and alsheimers.To those of you taking care of parents I took care of my mom the last year and a half of her life and even tho we had to completely shut our lives down it was worth every second.Today I miss her so much and miss going home.

To you single moms. It will be okay. I have been there too.If you will just stop during the day and Thank God for all your blessings I promise it will be a beautiful day.

Bless You All On This Day 5-14-2006

Thank you Salljo... same to you.

When I lost my mom 19 years ago I used to hate mothers day. I didn't have one! For years it was a day filled with dread. One mothers day my little boy (now 23) said... " Mom don't cry... I know you don't have a mother, but you are our mother and we love you".

Well, out of the mouths of babes! From that Sunday and every year after I did something to honor my mom, not morn her. I worked in my garden all day..... My mom and I used to love to work with the flowers. Then all through the summer I would see them bloom and I could smile and think of my her!

Happy Mother's Day !!!:clap2:

I am VERY fortunate to still have my Mom.

Thank you Sally and Happy Mothers Day to you too :)

I lost my Mom too, and there's not a day that doesn't go by that I don't miss her. My Mother was not only my Mom, she was also my best friend.

I lost my mother 7 months ago tomorrow, and she was my best friend also. I've been struggling this entire week with the fact that this is the first mothers day with out a mom physically here. I still talk to her all the time, but greatly miss the responses. I'm in your former shoes DOC... I hate mothers day and can't stand to see commercials or hear about it on the radio. I threw out all the store ads that have Mothers Day Specials. Maybe if I had a child it'd be different but it is a great day of mourning for me this year. My mothers day plan is to go pick lilacs from my mothers garden and take them to her grave since every year of my life I picked those same lilacs and gave them to her for mothers day.

I hope all you mom's have a great day. You're worth it!