Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm addicted to Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP). I swear the chocolate smells and tastes like cake batter. If I want to jazz it up a bit I add 2 tbs of PB2 to make it chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. I have also had the Cookies and cream flavor and its good too.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I finally tried the unflavored in some lemonade.

I shook it and stirred it but it wouldn't dissolve all the way :( any tips?

I heard to mix in Water first then add it? Just need some tips please

I use Unjury and like it very much. I first had the chocolate and it was great. Now I have the flavorless and I can put in into anything. Its great

where can I find unjury variety packs? I'm newly banded and do care for the so called unflavored whey Protein powder I got at GNC

Unjury.com

I bought from Amazon a big honkin jug of the Ultimate Muscle Protein based solely on the cake batter comment above. I tried it today, got banded yesterday and it is sooo gooood. Better than Unjury, muscle milk, and any other ones I have tried. I am completely sold. Yummmmmyyyyyy.

There are Tons of different flavors out there i recomend trying them all at some point just read the specs on the back of the juggs to see how much Protein you're actually getting surprisingly some dont have that much Go Figure. Also see the added sugars and things because obviously you dont want wasted calories from alot of sugar addatives

My nutritionist actually gave me samples of all of the unjury powders, and they were just ok. I found them to be a little pricey and I ultimately ended up using a cheapo brand that I get at Walmart or shoprite.

I use Body Fortress and love their chocolate, chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookies and Cream flavors.

I do, however, use the Unjury chicken powder. I usually dissolve it in about 6 ounces of hot Water to their max temp and then top it off with a bit of hotter Water to bring the temp up.

I'm also very excited to try their cheese sauce when the season rolls around.

~David.

My nutritionist actually gave me samples of all of the unjury powders, and they were just ok. I found them to be a little pricey and I ultimately ended up using a cheapo brand that I get at Walmart or shoprite.

I use Body Fortress and love their chocolate, chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookies and Cream flavors.

I do, however, use the Unjury chicken powder. I usually dissolve it in about 6 ounces of hot Water to their max temp and then top it off with a bit of hotter Water to bring the temp up.

I'm also very excited to try their cheese sauce when the season rolls around.

~David.

Yes I was looking at that brand yesterday but was unsure if it was any good. Guess I will give it a shot. Thanks

Yes I was looking at that brand yesterday but was unsure if it was any good. Guess I will give it a shot. Thanks

I like it as much as the unjury one. They all taste a little fakely sweet however.

My Breakfast shake goes like this (and I love it by the way)

Half a cup of skim milk

1 cup of crushed ice

1 scoop of chocolate Protein powder

1 tablespoon of instant Decaf coffee

Blend and enjoy.

~David.