Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where my port is, it is clearly protruding outside of my stomach like a lump...anyone else?

Very normal. Its simply sitting under your skin and once the fat is gone it can become very visible,

When i had my Tummy Tuck, my plastic surgeon moved mine and took the back off it to reduce its profile, its now much closer to my belly button where there is a natural contour, and barely visible even though i have a very flat stomach and liw body fat.

Yep. As the weight comes off, I can feel it more and more. I suspect it will be visible (bump) as I progress towards goal.

add me in..the more i lose, like lab, you can see it

i like touching it and i love knowing my little helper is there

my secret weapon

I was banded on the 13th and mine is protruding as well. Mine is located about 2 1/2 to 3 inches below the center of my breasts. I'm thankful for having it and proud of it. Just hate that it's so '' out there''.

Very normal. Its simply sitting under your skin and once the fat is gone it can become very visible' date='

When i had my Tummy Tuck, my plastic surgeon moved mine and took the back off it to reduce its profile, its now much closer to my belly button where there is a natural contour, and barely visible even though i have a very flat stomach and liw body fat.[/quote']

how much weight did u lose and how long before you had the surgery

So glad this became a forum : I was banded April 2 an my port is doing the exact same thing as I loose so so glad I'm not alone an this is normal

Aw this is kind of a bummer! I'm not yet banded but like many was looking forward to being able to sport a bikini in a couple years and if the port's that visible I guess that won't be happening :(

So glad this became a forum : I was banded April 2 an my port is doing the exact same thing as I loose so so glad I'm not alone an this is normal

I was banded that same day also!!! How are you doing??

I was banded that same day also!!! How are you doing?

I was banded that same day also! How ate you doing??

I was banded that same day also! How are you doing??

Aw this is kind of a bummer! I'm not yet banded but like many was looking forward to being able to sport a bikini in a couple years and if the port's that visible I guess that won't be happening :(

Trikini! I have everything figure out already lol

post-208918-13813135036062_thumb.jpg

post-350121-13813141723387_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the yucky pic...need to wash my bathroom mirror!!! Do u see the lump right under my rib?