Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tv shows

Ok while waiting on my floors to dry, I am blocked in my office and have no orders to fill :paranoid (i know who the heck mops at 6am lol)

My husband and I have been watching so much tv and following shows this year that we have to block time to watch them lol

go to www.tvguide.com if you haven't ever been.

I forgot to add www.imdb.com Internet Movie Database

In the black line at the top click on listings/listings grid - there is so much information there. You can look up shows, what episodes have aired and when the next time a particular show will be on.

What are your favorite shows? What tv can't you live without?

1. House - funny, sarcasm suits house best

2. Lost - I'm still lost on what the plot is, but we're supposed to find out soon.

3. American Idol - addicted nothing else to say

4. Extreme Home Makeover - Always loved Ty Pennigton

5. Desperate Housewives - didn't like the first season, but new writers have made it a great show

6. Smallville - Tom Welling; need I say more? :party:

7. Prison Break - my husband's show - I can take it or leave it

8. Bones - don't always watch it because they put it against Lost :rolleyes:

9. Surface - still waiting to see if it is brought back

10. Spongebob - lol sometimes I love his infinite wisdom - we stayed at the Nick Hotel for a week in Feb 06. For those SB/Nick fans, talk about a great time. If you get the chance to stay there get the kids suite or 2br one. The waterslide is HUGE:eek:

I want to see Honey we're killing the kids....

And you're missing a GREAT show in INVASION (on after LOST!)

We hadn't watched TV in ages and my sister taped 24 for me....

So, needless to say we're hooked.

Our #1 is 24 - hooked on Jack and if they hurt Aaron, I'm going to be REALLY MAD!!

#2 Lost - used to love Jack, now it's finding out what's going on!!!!

#3 Invasion - Don't trust Underlay!!

#4 Bones (downloaded from the interenet as it's opposite Lost = ()

Want to get TIVO or something like it so we can watch at our convenience - would also like to watch House, but it's on opposite something else (I think)

Sarahv, how do you d/l bones from the internet? there's just too many links and things to find out this stuff on my own lol

I would love to do that - we can get the DDR system but don't use the digital package it comes with so it's a waste of money for us.

We bought this great Pioneer dvd recorder, but certain dvd's won't record and sometimes we can't record while watching tv so I gave up lol

If I can stay up past Lost, I get up at 4am alot of times, we watch 10pm news and go to sleep at 10:20 after the weather and sports of course lol

Ive been wanting to see Honey, I'm Killing the Kids

I saw the previews of it and it looks like its going to be a good show.

If I'm not watching a fav show the tv is usually on HGTV or TLC - one day I may put to good use all those tips I am learning lol

I love this thread....

I'm totally addicted the last year or so... before I could take TV or leave it. Now I really look forward to the next episode of..

1. 24 - Can't wait to see what happens - this is a good season

2. Lost - Again it's the plot that keeps you wanting to come back

3. Bones - It's good and doesn't require a back story

4. CSI (Original and sometimest the others) again I like some shows that don't require the previous shows to understand

5. Smallville (yep Tom Welling is great)

6. House - it's just good!

Honey We're Killing the Kids is an incredible show. They use computers to project what the kids will look like at 40 if their unhealthy lifestyles continue. Pretty freaky. The premise is good.... I just hope those families can stick with healthier choices... for the kid's sake!

I didn't really care for Honey We're Killing the Kids. Ever notice that in the bad version of their futures they are always wearing bad clothes, haven't had a hair cut (or looked like it has been washed) in a year, and the men haven't shaved in a day or two. But in the good version of the future they are clean cut, wearing nice clothes, freshly shaved and bathed. I would respect if more if their hair and stubble and clothes were the same. I mean come on! In one kid's bad version they actually had him spend a period f time with glasses on that had tape holding them together. Does being fat make you not want to get your glasses fixed? LOL I think the premise of the show is a good one, I just wished they spent more time with the families than just 3 weeks to show some real changes, and were a little more realistic in the before and afters.

Our favorites are Survivor, CSI Las Vegas, CSI Miami, Law and Order (all of them) ER, Most Haunted, Nanny 911, Wife Swap (that's just pure comedy genius right there!!!)

We have a digital video recorder built into our cable box so we set up recordings for the shows that overlap, or that we might miss. it is so nice!!

I love so many shows. I watch a whole bunch on sunday. My shows are...

1. Sopranos

2.Huff

3.Big Love

4.Americas next top model

5.Surreal Life

6.Bullshit

7.blow out

and I cant wait for weeds and entourage to start.

1. American Idol
  2. House
  3. The West Wing
  4. Sopranos
  5. Boston Legal
  6. Commander In Chief
  7. Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?
  8. Bridezilla
  9. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
  10. Wife Swap
  11. Nanny 911
  12. Trading Spouses

I forgot about this show: Whose Line Is It Anyway

My oldest children used to watch it, that is a great show and we laughed so hard most of the time our faces and bellies hurt.

I love threads like these. I think it's how we get to know one another.

I'm a total TV addict. I'm not gonna put my list in any order of preference, just the order I watch them during the week. It's hard to pick a fave when I have so many. :eekB:

Sunday: Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy

Monday: Two and a Half Men-VERY FUNNY and Medium (which I usually have to TIVO because it's on so darn late)

Tuesday: American Idol (Love it, addicted) and House

Wednesday: American Idol results (gotta know who got the boot) and Bones

Thursday: Survivor and CSI (the original. I've tried the others and they don't quite measure up for me)

Friday: Ghost Whisperer and Las Vegas

Another show I LOVE but it's currently not showing, ie their season hasn't started: NIP/TUCK! OH my GAWD! If I had to pick a fave, this would be either the one or very close to the top. It's got hot doctors who have hot sex with just about everyone and very edgy subject matter. Normally plays on Tuesday nights on the FX channel. I CANNOT WAIT until it comes back on.

I'm a total tv addict and we have the DVR too so, everything gets taped.

1. Sopranos

2. Big Love

3. Desperate Housewives

4. Real World

5. Survivor

6. Prison Break

7. The O.C.

8. Real Housewives of the O.C.

9. Homecooking with Paula Deen(and all Foodnetwork shows)

10. Nip/Tuck

11. American Idol

12. Intervention

And the list goes on and on....