Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How to Attach a Picture to a Post

1. Use the Edit or Post Reply buttons (not Quick Reply) to open an Edit window that has an attachment option.

2. Click on the Attachments icon (the paperclip) located above the box where you enter text, just to the right of the white smiley face icon. That will open a "Manage Attachments" window.

3. Click on the Browse button in the new window, and then browse to the picture on your computer. Once the correct picture is highlighted, click on the Open button. The browse window will close.

4. Still in the "Manage Attachments" window, click on the Upload button (next to the Browse button). To upload more than one picture, repeat this process. Once you have uploaded all of your pictures, close the "Manage Attachments" window. You will now be back in your edit window.

5. Click on the paperclip icon again and you will see your pic listed there. Select it and it will be placed in your post at the location of your cursor.

You will notice that the picture will not show yet, but rather you will see something like this: [ ATTACH] 4260[/ATTACH ] with the numbers highlighted. You will need to move your cursor to the left or right of the [ ATTACH] codes before repeating the process to attach another picture. Otherwise, it will just replace the first one.

Pictures can also be moved around once they are in a post. Move the mouse pointer over the image and a four-way arrow will appear. Holding down the left mouse button will "grab" the image and allow you to move it to another location in your post.

Clicking on the paperclip icon and selecting "Manage Attachments" will reopen the "Manage Attachments" window and allow you to delete or add more pictures for the current post.

You can also use [ img ] tags or the image.png (Insert Image) icon to post pictures already available online. :(

Okay, so how do I copy/paste an IMG tag from photobucket? Especially when ther is more than one pic?

My problem is, well, this. MeganA inspired me to scan my Drivers Lisence pics, so there they sit in photobucket AND in MY Pictures on my 'puter. I can highlight and copy the tag, but when I get to LBT, the Paste button isn't highlighted...the copy is on another Internet Explorer window.

Does that make sense? Help!!

Kathy, in the Edit window select the insert image icon (yellow picture with the mountain and sun) An Explorer User Prompt window will open for you to paste in the photobucket addy of the picture you want. You will see that there is already an http:// in that box and that it is highlighted. Be sure you paste your addy over that and not just add to it. The link won't work if it has http:// twice.

To add another, just repeat this process. Just be mindful of where your cursor is before inserting another image.

That's just it, I can't paste. It has to do with the way my 'puter is set up. What I copy doesn't copy to the LBT window, so there's nothing on the LBT screen's Edit (the Internet Explorer one up top) button to paste.

I'm lost...I know if I set up my Windows differently I could copy/paste.

That's just it, I can't paste. It has to do with the way my 'puter is set up. What I copy doesn't copy to the LBT window, so there's nothing on the LBT screen's Edit (the Internet Explorer one up top) button to paste.

I'm lost...I know if I set up my Windows differently I could copy/paste.

Here are shortcuts when "copy" or "paste" options are not present.

Copy = hightlight text and then hold down Control and "C" at the same time

Paste = hold down Control and "V" at the same time

I hope this helps.

Delete the http:// in the window. Then, with your cursor in the now blank space, type Ctrl and V at the same time (paste shortcut). Does that work?

Tricia :(~~ *laughs*

Delete the http:// in the window. Then, with your cursor in the now blank space, type Ctrl and V at the same time (paste shortcut). Does that work?

Tricia :(~~ *laughs*

:( hee hee

let's try this here...Wow, it worked! I can do this!

Here's 1995 with blonde hair at around 160? or so

DL1995_edited.jpg

Here is 1997 at 170 or so

DL1997_edited.jpg

Here's the fat one...2002 at about 230+?

DL2002_edited.jpg

And here's the most recent 2005 at about surgery weight...200ish.

DL2005_edited.jpg

Okay, I'm going to post this since it works (thanks girls!) and take a camera phone pic of my face so I can compare. If it's not too God-awful I'll post it. I wonder if there is much difference? We'll see. Maybe I'll just look oler and more hagggard, LOL!

November 2005

DL-002.jpg

4-16-06 non-driver's license photo

4-16-06.jpg

I don't see much difference. People have always commented on how I never had a chubby face. Hmm...who knows?

Tricia you look great! How many pounds of difference?

I took my pic just now and yucko. I sure don't see the kind of difference Megan had. Now I just look older, my eyes are beadier, nose is Honker-sized, teeth are more crooked. And besides that I need a haircut and my eyebrows waxed. I'm not posting that mess! LOL I want my teeth from 10 years ago back. It's bothering me more and more. Ewwwww.

Okay, it's after 1am here. I'm going to bed!!! Night all!

Good job Kathy! Hey - I like your latest picture - not bad at all for a DL picture. I've got no scanner, but my license picture is a doozer. I keep it behind my credit cards and put my thumb over the picture if I have to show it to anyone!

Tricia - I would die for your collarbones. I think I was born without them.

Good job Kathy! Hey - I like your latest picture - not bad at all for a DL picture. I've got no scanner, but my license picture is a doozer. I keep it behind my credit cards and put my thumb over the picture if I have to show it to anyone!

Tricia - I would die for your collarbones. I think I was born without them.

LOL...I'm sure they're present, my dear. Be patient, they'll show up. ;)

P.S. If you have a digital camera with Macro mode, you can take a close-up photo of your driver's license. I didn't use the Macro mode when I took the one of mine above but I did take another one today with the correct mode. I think I'll upload it tomorrow to replace the original one.

Tricia, wait for the Edit button to come back. I found an error in my pics above and can't change it. My surgery weight was 223, not 200.

Wait! It IS back! Yay!

Nope, it's not. I can edit this post, but not the one above with my pics. SIGH. Oh well. Maybe you can edit yours.

This Conrtol C and V info has been a life saver. Yay! Thanks ya'll!!!

Kim, I was surpised and pleased with the latest DL pic...but OMG! my nose is so huge! Too bad I'm chicken to get a nose job. Besides, the Tummy Tuck is barely budgetable, so I'm picking my battles. The big nose stays. But if I can swing it, I'll get my teeth lined up again. They get worse as the years pass. I'll have rabbit teeth by the time I'm 45. THAT's on the list...ssshhhh...don't tell hubby yet! LOL