Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Video of me getting a fill

Wade

I could see the video for a couple of times. Now it doesn't work. Did you do something different in the last couple of days?:grouphug:

Try it now, my website provider has been making changes to the server and he did not grant access to flash files. It works now.

Thanks,

Wade

Thanks, Wade. I belong to another lapband group and they were very dissapointed that it didn't work. I think it was so kind of you to share your video. It answers a lot of questions to those of us that haven't had one yet.

Wade,

I keep trying to view your video & it keeps going to the screen asking me to download flash player which I did. It said successfully downloaded but then I still couldn't view? What do I do now?

I have just put a free video on my website of the doctor filling my band from a several months ago. The link is on my web page:

http://www.vtmag.com/lapband.aspx

The link is on the page.

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks,

Wade

I can not see this - I have loaded the flash player manually as well as letting it load it's self.

Any ideas? :help:

Do you have dial up access or broadband. The file is about 8 MB in size. Also, do you have a pop up blocker? These are just guesses. As far as I know most are able to see the video.

Wade

Do you have dial up access or broadband. The file is about 8 MB in size. Also, do you have a pop up blocker? These are just guesses. As far as I know most are able to see the video.

Wade

I work in IT, and have tried from home (Roadrunner cable connection) and from work with a T1 line - both without a pop-up blocker on.

It seemed to have let me download something when I right clicked on it and chose save to, rather then attempting to click on the link and letting the flash player launch the clip.

Either way, don't worry about me, I am guessing this means I don't need to see it. It's a sign. LOL

I am already freaking about the food consumption. And have had to have the scales removed from my house today.

So, maybe I don't need to know whats going to happen to me May 18th, until I get there and hopefully passout, and then he can do it while I am out cold? LOL One can only hope!!!! LOL

The file is .FLV format and you might check to make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player. Just a thought.

Wade

It was a bit weird. When he first pulled Fluid out I though OK, so he's checking its all still there, makes sense. But why the in, out, in out, in, out? I would have slapped him.

But it's true - once the needle's in the port you dont feel all that in out stuff.

I think it was more of him making sure since I had the video camera on. We were talking and I probably messed with his mind.

Wade

:bump: Bumping for newbies. This is what happens when you get a fill.

I have just put a free video on my website of the doctor filling my band from a several months ago. The link is on my web page:

http://www.vtmag.com/lapband.aspx

The link is on the page.

Let me know what you think :D

Thanks,

Wade