Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Will You Replace With Over Eating?

I want to be able to play with my twins more before they get too old for poor old mom like my boys are.

I was thinking of learning how to play the fiddle.

i want to be able to do the wii with my 10 yr old daughter,instead of just watching!!!

I want to be in life and not just watching from the side lines!

I want to be in life and not just watching from the side lines!

Ditto!!! I don't think I ever really realized I had been sitting on the side lines for the past 25 years!!! I love being the MVP in my new life !!

I'm 46, been divorced a yr and half so for my new lease on life I'm hoping to remarry some day and oh the weightloss success I want to zipline, always wanted to do that and there's a weight limit and I'm hoping to do that someday. Giving myself a year to a year and half for that goal. Here's to our new futures!!!

I'm 46' date=' been divorced a yr and half so for my new lease on life I'm hoping to remarry some day and oh the weightloss success I want to zipline, always wanted to do that and there's a weight limit and I'm hoping to do that someday. Giving myself a year to a year and half for that goal. Here's to our new futures!!![/quote']

Cheers!!!

I replace overeating right now with crocheting a lap afghan. I only know one stitch, but it keeps my hands busy doing something instead of eating.

AND, I want to buy that Rosetta Stone kit to learn Spanish!

I replace overeating right now with crocheting a lap afghan. I only know one stitch, but it keeps my hands busy doing something instead of eating.

AND, I want to buy that Rosetta Stone kit to learn Spanish!

wished I lived near you so you could teach me how to knit and then we could learn Spanish together, I know enough to get into trouble...lol. I've had 3 yrs of it but do not speak it fluently, wish I could.

wished I lived near you so you could teach me how to knit and then we could learn Spanish together, I know enough to get into trouble...lol. I've had 3 yrs of it but do not speak it fluently, wish I could.

sorry crocheting, not knitting.

I LOVE sewing! Both my mom and grandma sewed. I didn't take advantage of their knowledge while they were here on this earth, but I have a dear friend who has taught me to quilt and sew. One thing that my Mother did teach me is that I can do whatever I put my mind to!

I've started reading again, I have over thirty unread books I kept buying. I do seem to be spending more time cooking healthy meals for the family, have always loved cooking. I now go out nearly everyday whereas before I started loosing weight I'd only go out to take kids to school or drive them around to their sports after school. I'm spending time in the garden again. At night time I play an online game called dungeons and dragons, lol, keeps me busy and not thinking about snacking. I'm also planning on repainting my kitchen, family room and maybe the kids bedrooms, we shall see how that goes.

Just loving life again. It's like I've rediscovered the real me again. I'm constantly on the go and don't sit down till about 8 pm these days and no longer need nanna naps in the afternoons!

Oh and I've pulled out my craft box with my half made bears.

may i add to this wonderful post in regards to myself:

walking (around the block with my hub and dobermans is a great feeling)

i took it for granted for so long...and then when you cant do something, you

find out just how much you miss it.

excellent post joy :)

It's going to be hard for me since I am in the process of opening a small cafe with my brother but I know I can't taste every single thing I cook!

Other than that I have replaced over eating with reading, kids activities, chewing gum and shopping for random things ;).