Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm not looking forward to going out to dinner. I have a family that every time I put my fork down they start staring me. I'm like "What!" we're just making sure you're ok. Are you going to get sick?

Really? I think I can take care of my self. Just venting!

My husband asks me from the time I take my first bite "are you full yet". I know it's because he wants to finish whatever I'm eating! He also watches for signs of me getting sick. I get kind of tired of it too. Hang in there, it's got to get better!

Marci

Oh, dear. The inner brat in me would be all prepared with smart-aleck responses to the "Are you going to get sick?" line.

"I will if you keep staring at me."

"I don't know, but I'll be sure to let you know if I feel a hurl coming on."

"Why do you ask?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Is that why you came tonight, to watch me puke?"

"I know you're really looking forward to that, but not tonight."

Oh, dear. The inner brat in me would be all prepared with smart-aleck responses to the "Are you going to get sick?" line.

"I will if you keep staring at me."

"Why do you ask?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Is that why you came tonight, to watch me puke?"

"I know you're really looking forward to that, but not tonight."

LMBO....Jean that is priceless

That was great! LOL!

I love it Jean - those are classics!!! Yes i get it from my husband - it is to the point when if i have to go to the bathroom at a restaurant (to actually go to the bathroom not puke) i tell him - yes i really have to use the restroom - if i don't he'll assume i went to puke then i'll get his sarcasm or fill in the blank negative about the band. Oh well - small price to pay for looking fabulous LOL! ;)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Fork and bathrom getting the same respones from my husband and son. I almost dread going out to eat anymore because of it.

Oh my yes!! My sons get all worried My husband wants my food an my bff wants to console me. An i am like

"would you all just leave me be!!!"

I love it Jean - those are classics!!! Yes i get it from my husband - it is to the point when if i have to go to the bathroom at a restaurant (to actually go to the bathroom not puke) i tell him - yes i really have to use the restroom - if i don't he'll assume i went to puke then i'll get his sarcasm or fill in the blank negative about the band. Oh well - small price to pay for looking fabulous LOL! ;)

I'd have to say, "Yes, I'm really going to pee. I'd invite you to come and watch, but I don't think Chez Louis wants men in the ladies' restroom."

Or you could call him on your cell phone and let him listen to you tinkle and flush the toilet.

I'm not looking forward to going out to dinner. I have a family that every time I put my fork down they start staring me. I'm like "What!" we're just making sure you're ok. Are you going to get sick?

Really? I think I can take care of my self. Just venting!

lol... these times will come along a guess. i had lunch with my brother and sister in law yesterday. they know im dieting and under a nutritionalist but know nothing about the bad. i ordered a bowl of Soup. what came out was Tomato with small chunks of chicken , noodles, you name it i had it.In fact it was tomato stew. i couldnt eat it. i was one day out from a fill and even the slightest morsel sets me off. i had to leave the bowl. My brother and his wife did wonder what was going on with me. it was a huge bowl as well. I was disappointed that it was nowhere near like what i cook at home for myself. oh well. live and learn. lol.

Ah, I have a line for you and it works great at work or anywhere:

I'll tell you something if you promise to keep it a secret. (of course they lean in close). I have figured out how to make every food in the world half the calories they usually are. (this is when they look confused). Then throw out half of whatever is on your plate. "just eat half of what you think you should.". People just look and don't question after that