Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ok as we slip into March

Sounds good to me ~ I'd love to get together!

Fills don't hurt at all. I get mine from Dr. Haag, which isn't the same as Dr. Fiallo, but can't be that different. He has you lie down, then crunch up, lifting shoulders off the table so that he can get/feel your port. Then he injects the needle, you relax and lay back down, and about 30-40 seconds later it's all over! I've been for 6 fills so far ~ I have the VG Band, and it seems to be taking awhile for me to get to my sweet spot. I'll be there again Monday, hoping this is the "one!"

Don't worry about fills - they really don't hurt. All you feel is the initial bite of the needle, like a blood test! And I'm the biggest weenie there is!

Amy

wow been a while since I got anything from this group thought I lost it lol. I hope this posting is finding everyone well and shrinking :ban:

I get my first fill on 4/12 wahooo can't wait. I definately need it!

:hippie: Melissa sounds good to me ok where will we meet??

I would love to say goodbye to Filene's plus:o size side and say hello to regular size;)

I would love to wear my daughter's jeans joke between her and I as I am a child from the 60's I say dungarees.hahaha

Would love to be able to sit in a plane without having to struggle with the belt:paranoid

I would love to buy a real cute black dress for my friend's wedding on June 16,2007.

Would love to walk up the stairs without have to slow down because I am breathing heavily..

Have fun at the wedding and think in a couple of months you will be able to shop in the regular side of that store.;)

Happy Easter All of my friends.

Well I am going to set up a luncheon for all of us that would like to get together and meet and talk. But I do need to know where everybody lives so I can pick a local place for everyone. If anybody has any ideas on a place email me at Mel61670@charter.net and I will send out an post to everyone and let you all know when and where. Probably a saturday afternoon or evening give me some feed back on what is good for everyone.

Have a great day.

Hey! I'd love to get together depending on where & when. Weekends are best for me too, and I live in Medway MA........................where is everyone else? Does something like Framingham work? I know there are several western Mass people...............

Howdy folks, Hope you're all doing well. Got my first fill this past Wednesday and I've had a golfball in my chest twice already. This morning it was terrible. 2nd day on mushies and thought ok I'll try scrambled egg. Well my body said THAT'S NOT MUSHIE lol. After two bites that I chewed and chewed really well the golfball started. The dang thing seemed to grow and grow and hurt more until UGH I threw it up. First time I"ve thrown up since I've been banded. Ewwwwwww. Needless to say Easter dinner was mashed potatoes with lots of gravy, mashed sweet potatoes and squash. I was perfectly fine with that after that LESSON lol. I didn't think I was tight but, wowza my band let me know it hahaha. I've lost 4 more pounds since Wednesday sooooooo that's cool.

I hope you're all doing well and shrinking! I'd be willing to meet up if you folks decided to. I'm about 40 min South of Boston.

I would love to join you guys too...I am from just outside of Worcester, MA....How about meeting in the middle. Is Worcester in the middle...It's about 45 min from Springfield area and 45 min or so from the other way. I cheated though..its only 20 min for me. Hope we can do this!!!

OK, someone take charge of organizing a day out for bandsters maybe end of May/start of June?.....Worcester does seem like a central location......hopefull, maybe you can pick a place/time etc since you are familiar with the area???????? Anyone wanna bring clothes to swap?

Address is 409 Shrewbury St. Worcester,MA Mapquest it from your home.

Hey Everyone, Lets get together and compare notes....How about the first weekend in June, Sat...Lunch perhaps. Lets get a head count.

Sorry guys, I can't go that weekend (but don't reschedule b/c of me). I have a bridal shower for a family member, my son's 7th bday party (at my house) and a gymnastics show for my youngest son. Not even sure I can do all that so lunch in Worcester wouldn't really work :eekB:

Sorry guys I have been busy with some stuff around home and not able to put the time into putting this thing together. The picadilly pub sounds great if the first weekend does not work how about the 2nd? I would like to try to get this thing started and continue to do it every month or every other month. The same day (like 2nd saturday of the month) meet and do lunch and compare notes and stories, up's down. Ok lets say 2nd saturday of June which would be June 10th we will say 1:00.

Email me at mel61670@charter.net to let me know if you are coming due to I know the owners wife and I will have her let them all know the head count. So if everyone can let me know by june first that would be great. Hope this date works for everyone.

:cry Hey Mel....Glad we can get this thing going. I can't make the 10th....I am hosting my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I will be there in spirit though. Robyn:phanvan