Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just started my two week Optifast diet yesterday and my surgery is scheduled for April 25, and I'm really excited! This optifast diet is not too exciting tho, but I do hope to lose while doing it.....I'm definitely ready for this life change. I'm also really happy I found this app your stories and questions are very helpful

niquey0685...congratulations on starting this journey! Your procedure is on my birthday and I'd be willing to bet if will eventually feel like a new birthday for you! I know January 25th seems like it for me now. We're all here to share our stories, problems, questions, successes and failures..and we'll be here for you too. God bless you!

Yes I've been calling April 25th my new bday....I'm so excited, I'll be glad to get out this liquid phase lol....my husband is next....I really wish he was able to go thru this with me, his process starts 4-19.....we are really ready and excited for this new journey

Awesome! I start my pre-opt diet on your surgery date! Then I have my surgery on 5/8! We will be very close to each other for this expirence!

Awesome! I'm so glad to have found this sight!

I have mine on the 25th too! I an nervous and excited as well. I'm in St. Petersburg Flordia and having my surgery at St. Pete General. Where are you?

I'm having mines in Newark, DE....do they have you on a liquid diet? Right now? I'm in day 4 of mines, it sucks but I'm getting used to it

Yes only Optifast 3times a day unlimited sugar free Jello broth and Water. I started on the 18th and it's very hard but I'm determined. I wish you luck

I have to take 6 shakes a day. I can have Jello broth Decaf tea/coffee with sugar substitute

Wow 6? Well maybe I need to loose morere before surgery than you. I weigh 335 and would like to at least get to 200

My start off weight was 263 since I started the whole process I've lost 23 lbs I'm hoping by the end of the liquid diet I can be in the 30's close to 20's

Well we will just have to encourage each other through this 2weeks we can do it! My mane is Tiffany and you can pm me any time you need some encouragement

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

My name is Monique, and I definitely look forward to talking to you and your encouragement thru this

My surgery is on 4/25/12 too n let me tell u girls this liquid die is kill me lol I start today n I hungry like grazy but I try to move follower n do my best n congratulation to u I hope we lose some poin b4 the surgery :)

Today was so hard with my liquid diet. I got invited to a bday party and the food smelled great and being passed all around me while I enjoyed my Optifast shake..... after a while I decided It was time to leave for some peace but my husband had to eat and decided to stop by arby's and I had to hold the bag.....the ride home.....I felt it was just better to just go home n go to sleep, 8 more days until this optifast is over 10 more days til surgery... although I don't like this it'll definitely be worth it