Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Suckiest Birthday Of My Life!!!

Happy Birthday Kare! I wish you health, wealth, and happiness. Why are YOU getting a plumbers bill... shouldn't it go to the contractor that broke the main?

Happy Birthday Kare! Hope your day is getting better. And why is Michelle's brother out of the question? You need a younger guy - no 50 year old man could keep up with you!

Happy Birthday KARE!!!

By the looks of your avatar, there is NO WAY in Hell you are 50! You look like a hottie!

I hope your day goes better!!!

I agree! But even though everything bad has happened, its your birthday enjoy it. You only get one a year!

Happy Birthday!

Well I'm now waiting for the contractor to come back (& the plumber). The workers the contractor left here are running and running and running the Water (hosing down stuff) which is quite annoying considering what a river was running down the street yesterday and how much it's going to cost me.

The driveway guy said the pipe was not to code--by depth or material and they weren't responsible for it breaking because it should have been deeper. Mind you I have lived in this house TWENTY-TWO years with that pipe working just fine.

I'm a bit at their mercy while my front yard is hills of dirt, but I will try to get them to at least absorb part of the cost.

Times like this I wish DeLarla lived next door to come let them have it.

But the WORST part (right now anyway) is the fact that I really don't like the color. It's cobblestone and I like the greys but they mixed in some orange stones that look like hell with my yellow house so my priority now is getting them to switch out those stones. THAT is not going to be easy, but that's the most important thing right now.

Sorry to go on about this. You know later it will just be a good story. In this particular moment it is my reality.

But Michelle... do you think you could maybe just LEND me your brother for a night? He doing anything for Valentine's day???

Actually NO he is not, he is home here and going to have diner here with me and DH, to show you how sweet my brother is , he just gave me the most beautiful pair of white gold diamond earrings for V-Day..

chocolate is calorie free on V-Day!!

Happy Happy Happy Day ! Enjoy your night and deal with the plumber tomorrow !!! Live it up girl-you look great !

Wow, I am just wanting to repeat the "I cant believe you are 50".

You look gorgeous!!!!

Hope you had a great birthday.

Hugs

I have to say it too, all along I was thinking that you were in you late 20s too! I think it's funny how we all think we know what each other looks like based on a 1cm square picture! You look fab in any case! Sorry about your contracting woes I have to say that it is why I HATE home improvement. It NEVER goes as planned -- WHY!!????? My house was built in 1849 and just deciding to rewallpaper can turn into a month long odyssey into hell! Just pick a random day next week and have a do-over on your bday...treat yourself!

Sorry about your contracting woes I have to say that it is why I HATE home improvement. It NEVER goes as planned -- WHY!!????? My house was built in 1849 and just deciding to rewallpaper can turn into a month long odyssey into hell! Just pick a random day next week and have a do-over on your bday...treat yourself!

Thanks Bandayed (& everyone). The waterline break was really a mess--but in a way it made this bday more memorable. The new driveway (interlocking pavers that have a cobblestone look) look REALLY nice--but of course now the house looks like shit. Wasn't really planning on having to paint this year. It's always something!

This $6,000 job turned into an $8,000 job. There goes my buttlift!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches