Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks to my LBT Pals I have a goal!

I don't know why it's been so hard for me to figure out a goal, but thanks to everyone's response on my other thread, I have a goal, and my heart stopped when I realized how close I am!

My goal is to lose 100 pounds. That sounds like so much, but I just did the math and realized for the first time that I'm only 22 pounds away from my goal!

Michelle did it (now) bandless, and I want it! And when I get there, I will call every single family member and DEMAND expensive presents. I will call my dad, who split when I was a kid, and tell him this is his chance to make up for my entire childhood. I'll demand a pony, and jewelry! And I will make my broke kid brother buy me gold earrings, and I'll make my older brother send me $500.00, and I will tell my mom that she promised me $1000 to lose weight over 20 years ago, so with interest I will demand $5000.00. And I will upgrade my wedding ring to a bigger more brilliant diamond! And I will buy myself a BRAND NEW HARLEY. I swear I will!

There you go !!!! Doesn't it feel so good to be so close to goal??? I think it is realistic and you will look even hotter than you do now. And of course presents come with weight loss. Why not? You deserve this !! 22 pounds is nothing.....so close you can taste it. Ok, bad analogy.

Leah

You'll be there in no time!

I have been banging on the door for a couple of months, but that was my fault, went crazy during the holidays! I made up my mind that this was the week I started being good!

Just Go Girl

and if anybody says, you can't do to it, tell them where to go.

I feel your force.

I like it when your mind is set.

Move out her way, she's on a mission!

Betty, just take a few rides in this cool weather and all that shivering will take those last 10 off....LOL Actually, I know you and DeLarla will both make it! I have faith in you!

DeLarla!!! That sounds AWESOME!!!

I am PROMISING you a prize when you get to your goal !!!! You make sure that you scream and shout it to us!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Confession time. I completely lost control for 2 nights. I just added up the binge foods (all loaded with fat.) No lie, I ate almost 4000 calories in crap the past 2 nights. I cried & screamed this morning and marched into my doctor. We had a serious talk about my monster PMS issues. One day a cookie is nothing, but during PMS I'll kill. I am very concerned because my band hurts today (I swear, Billy must have forgot to remove it because I still feel it.)

The doc was amazing. I cried, she gave me Kleenex. We discussed a diet pill for 5 days prior to my period. She said "no prescription meds due to your fluctuating blood pressure." But she wants me to take OTC Hydroxicut during those 5 days, which is designed to curb carb & sugar cravings. She also referred me to a psychiatrist/psychologist since my food moods are so predictably related to my PMS schedule. I will schedule a monthy visit to the shrink to coincide with my 5 days of Hydroxicut and beat the hell out of this disease from all angles.

Last night I felt it coming on, I begged my husband to tie me down, but he fell asleep and left me alone. My obesity and PMS go hand-in-hand. 3500 calories equals one pound, so I ate enough in 2 days to gain a solid 1.25 pounds in 2 nights.

Thank you all for your support. I'm still waiting for my stupid period, so I weighed 241 today (238 yesterday.) That's 2 pounds of Water and 1.25 pounds of real fat weight.

I appreciate all your support and will go home and rearrange my entire house tonight if I have to. I need to start a whole new threat about TIVO (prices, etc.) I need to quit TV 100% during the week and stick to reading. TV is bad, bad, bad.

Thank you all so much. I'm a mess. I was doing so good, now I feel like a train wreck. I hate how hard this is. And my pouch hurts. I mean it hurts like I slipped it... and I don't even have a band.

Oh Lisa!!! You sounded likeI did Monday! You will pull through! Don't you just hate how easy the pounds can creep on and how HARD it is to make them go away!!!

I was down to 291~ then up to 296, I have been working and am back to 294~ but it is just killing me. I wish that no one except skinny bitches had to worry about weight!!!

Ill be sending you some yummy vegemite from Australia when you hit goal :cake: mmmmm nice healthy yeast extract spread loaded with Vitamin B...*barf*