Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

positive ovulation tests 3 days in a row

We just started trying to get pregnant about 6 weeks ago. I had my period at my normal time April 11 but it seemed a little light and only lasted 3 days. I didnt think anything about this at the time. I bought an ovulation kit with seven tests and it said to start taking them on day 11 of my cycle. My first test was negitive then the nest 3 have been positive. I read that you should only get 1 or 2 positives. I have been peeing alot and my breasts are so sore. I also read that if you are pregnant that it will show you ovulating all the time. If I get a 4th positive tomorrow I am going to buy a preg test. Im not due to start my period for two weeks so I dont want to waste the money if it wont show. Has anyone had experience with this?

When I got pregnant (3xs but only had 2 live births) I had the similar. I thought I had a light period but found out from the dr. that it was probably the egg implanting. I also showed that I was always ovulating. I took a ton of pregnancy tests that showed negative and then finally positives. The time I had a miscarriage was the only time I got a positive pregnancy test right away and then they were negative. It took almost 3 months to get a positive with my son and 2 months for my daughter.

Good luck by the way! I hope everything goes well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches