Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one use True Results-Scottsdale Arizona

I would like comments on True Results in Scottsdale Arizona. I am waitting for Aetna Approval and want to know if you were satified with this clinic. I need to lose 70lbs and want to know about after the surgery if they work with you or not.:unsure:

I am a very satisfied customer. Dr. Nimurul and his staff are very professional. Dr. Skinner does the fills and she is dead on every time! I would highly recommend them.

They work with you! Yes. I love True Results!

here is my story

I had my surgery at True Results in September of 2008. They were absolutely wonderful. I had been to three other places before I decided on True Results. I am a medical biller and very aware of what my insurance benefits were at the time. True results is the only place that got the correct information, the first time, they ran my coverage. Other did not even believe what I was saying was correct. True Results worked fast to get me approved for the surgery. Also in doing the pre-testing, in office, that needed to be done.

The day of surgery, the only thing I would do different is ask for a valium for nerves. That wasnt anything that anyone could have predicted though.

After the surgery I did have minor complications. I had 7cc of saline placed in my Lap band during surgery. Two days after surgery I was unable to even consume Water. I called True Results and was told to go straight to the office. I drove down and was in with the Dr with in 5 minutes. They removed the saline and it helped instantly. Relief!! Although I did have to start all over with my fills. Which was my decision. The Dr asked me before removing all the saline if I wanted it all removed and I said yes.

Not to go into my entire story, I love True Results, I also have a friend who went through them as well who loves them. I would not change anything other than the Valium before surgery.

The reason I have not lost more weight, I lost my insurance and job, I am a single mother. Other things became priority. Now I have insurance again and am planning on getting my fills again and back on track. I am super excited!!