Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Canadian Support Group for KSA bandsters, Bypassers and Sleevers!

Good Morning everybody,

I am a Bariatric Surgeon who worked extensively with Dr.Waleed Bukhari at the International Medical Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and I am currently in Canada for further training.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions regarding all types of Bariatric procedures in immediate contact with Dr.Bukhari at any necessary time and give support.

I also have communication with almost ALL the Bariatric Surgeons in Jeddah, namely Dr. Osama Murshid, Dr. Adnan Sabbahi, Dr.Mahmoud Hamo, Dr. Ahmed Khalil and Dr. Adel Bakhsh.

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding Lap Band, Lap Sleeve Gastrectomy and Lap Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, and amazingly, we do it by 3 ports only.

I can read and speak Arabic but my keyboard is not supporting Arabic and I find it difficult to write in Arabic.

Yours.

Hello Dr Canada, Allah sent you to me! I had a LAP-BAND® done a few years back in the States. I have had many fills and unfills due to pregnancy over the past years. I also had a port leak and the port was changed. A year later the port flipped and I had to have another procedure to secure it.

I have recently returned to Jeddah and in desperate need for a band adjustment as my weight has plateaued and feel no restriction. So, please recommend a good experienced surgeon to perform the adjustment under flouro because I can feel the port moving!

I appreciate your help and advice. Good luck on your training!

Hello there,

I will be happy to help you as long as you are in Jeddah.

I will actually be visiting Jeddah in August 10th till 15th, and I will be happy to refer you to Dr.Waleed Bukhari at the International Medical center, and his direct cell phone number is 0505623197, and you may just tell him I was referred to you by Dr.Firas.

I wish you the goos luck!.

Thanks for the reply. I will give IMC a call to make an appt. So, he does band adjustments under flouro?

How about Dr. Baksh, where does he work?

Thanks again

Yes,

Dr.Bukhari does adjustments under fluroscopy at the IMC, but I would prefer you call Dr.Bukhari directly, as the Adjustments do not need appointments, they are usually done in the evening time, probably after 7, and it is usually a walk-in thing, but still you will have to call him.

Dr.Adel Bakhsh is also my friend and I have worked with him, but I am not sure where exactly he works, but I recall that he works at King Fahd General Hospital and King Khaled National Guard Hospital, but I think the appointments are hard to get, however, you may go there, too.

Please let me know if you would still need any help!.

Sincerely,