Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Size What to Size What?

SIZE WHAT TO SIZE WHAT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. SIZE WHAT TO SIZE WHAT?

• STARTING SIZE....
    • CURRENT SIZE....
    • I FEEL....
    • NEED TO WORK ON....

Hello fellow Bandsters,

I don't so much count my success with the numbers on the scale, as I do my clothes. The scale may not always move, but the way my clothes fit or don't(OMG! can you imagine now having clothes that are too big for you..it blows my mind). I am a work in progress, so that's why I put current size, not goal size. For the first time in ages, I am actually in jeans that are in style and it makes me feel amazing(and amazing beats depressed anyday)!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Celebrate our progress!!!!!!!!!!!!

STARTING SIZE... a tight 18/20

CURRENT SIZE..... 10

I FEEL......sexy and modern, did I mention sexy? lol

NEED TO WORK ON....exercising, toning and confidence

Starting size 18/20

Current size 12

I still have about 18 lbs to goal and I need work on toning and building muscle. I'm starting to look deflated!!!

This is a Great thread to start.. Congrats on your continued success!

Starting at size 22.

Current size...16!

I feel ...... pretty again!

Need to work on....... my elliptical trainer an get some cardio in!

I am wearing regular large shirts..instead of 3X.

None of my clothes fit me any more. I had to go out and buy 2pairs of jeans, to get me by for the next couple of months.

I am so happy... Love my band!

Edited by Starting-overin-AZ

Starting at size 22-24.

Current size...14

I feel .... so great about myself!!!

I need to work on: Exercising more!

Size 28 at my highest to currently a size 12-14. Still a work in progress. I'd be thrilled to get to a 10...in a plateau right now!

Starting at size 24

Current size...14

I feel ...... sexy, pretty and proud

Need to work on....... I think I'm doing pretty darn good. I try not to snack, or if I do it's something decent, I don't deprive myself so I don't really get cravings, and I exercise 4-5 days a week. I'm losing slower, but still losing, and I'm feeling better than I have since college. I'm active with my kids, have tons of energy and a much more positive attitude--boy I sound really conceited! :thumbup:

STARTING SIZE: 30-32

CURRENT SIZE: 12

I FEEL: Accomplished

Need to work on: How to get rid of the last 25-30 pounds, and how to NOT look at all the extra skin and still see 315 pounds.

Great thread!

Starting sizes: Pants 24/26 Tops 3/4X

Current sizes: Pants 16/18 Tops XL/1X

I feel: almost normal...LOL

I need to work on: exercise

On a side note, I've been trying to walk with a group of friends, but every time I do, I get HUGE blisters (like larger than a silver dollar) on the balls of my feet. Does anyone have suggestions?

Starting Size: 22 pants 3x tops

Current size: 16 pants XL tops

I feel: So happy to be able to shop in a normal store.

I nned to work on: Getting my Protein in and fighting the chocolate monster.

Hi my name is Tracie and i'm a "Chocoholic" :biggrin: I allow myself a bite size piece of candy each day. And if it's that time of the month i may have more. If' i could just stay away. :thumbup: lol

My goal is to be a size 12.

Starting at size 24

Current size...some 14's and some 16's

I feel .... proud of my success, healthier, sexier, prettier, like a NORMAL person!

I need to work on: continuing my exercise goals and saving money for plastic surgery.

Start size 24/26 and 3X some 2X

Now in 20 some 22 and 18/20 shirts or 1X

Need to work on drinking too soon after eating

I have lost only about 15 pounds was down 20. I have hit a wall. I had 2nd fill and I still feel no restriction. I have not been stuck, or feel like I need to stop eating. I do get full but on more than I think I need to be eating. I get my next fill on the 25th, I hope this will give more restriction.

Great Post... I buy all my clothes at Dressbarn so these are their clothing sizes...

Pants Starting size: Very tight 16s and comfy 18s

Shirts Starting size: 1x (Not to be confused with just XL as 1X is slightly larger) or 18/20

Current Pants size: baggy 14s or snug 12s

Current Shirt size: XL or 16/18

First goal by Memorial Day

Pants size: 9

Shirt size: Large

Goal Pants size: 5

Goal Shirt size: Medium or small if I save enough $$ for arm surgery...

I am glad you like the thread. I am enjoying reading about everybody's progress & stats.

I was just thinking that in the past I have never willingly shared my real size. How empowering to be able to do it for the first time and in such esteemed company. Thank you!

Samantha

Starting at size 16/18

Current size 4/6

I feel .... lol boney!

I need to work on: more muscle....less bone