What’s Wrong With My Lap Band Diet?
No matter which category you fit into, your diet is the major player you need to get right to lose weight.
These are so many possible sample diets to review to help you self reflect and pin point which areas of your diet you could change. Lets start with the sample indicated below displayed in the table.
Can you see the 5 points which can be improved?
9am, 1 weetbix and milk consumed in 10-15mins, no discomfort on eating
11am, low fat late'
2pm, 1 salad biscuit with cheese, consumed in 5 mins, no discomfort on eating
5.30pm pre dinner nibbles of cheese and biscuits, grazed over 40mins, no discomfort on eating
6.30pm 1 chicken thigh and steamed vegetables, eaten in 10-15mins, experienced discomfort on eating
9pm small bowl of nuts while watching TV, no discomfort on eating
1. Even though the Lap Band feels tighter in the morning, 1 weet-bix consumed in 5 mins is quite quick. This is indicating that the Lap Band may need more fluid. Hence only 2 hours later more food is consumed again, unfortunately the consistency was liquid again. This means that the receptor sites still have not been stimulated by the diet to induce satiety.
2. 1 salada biscuit with cheese for a meal is not sufficient food.
3. Nibbling pre-dinner will be due to hunger. The Band needs more fluid, insufficient amount of food was eaten during the day and most of the food was of a wet consistency.
4. The evening meal is fantastic, but eaten quite quickly. This confirms the Lap Band needs fluid to help control the hunger more. You would notice that some discomfort was experienced on eating the more solid food. This is due to eating too big mouthfuls of food and inadequate chewing likely followed by not waiting sufficient time between swallows. If fluid is added into the Lap Band ideally but the pace of eating was not slowed down, then discomfort on eating will result in food regurgitation.
5. The evening nibbles in front of the TV could be either from hunger as the Lap Band needs more fluid and or insufficient amounts of food was eaten during the day or habit
Reading this article you may be thinking, my diet is so different, I would love some feedback. Well the offer is there. Provide me with a sample days intake and I'll let you know what is wrong with your Lap Band Diet, to help you lose weight.