Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Hiccups and the Lap Band?

Views
Started by Guest_dammfamily_* , Oct 17, 2008 6:16 PM
14 replies to this topic
Share this topic with all your friends:

14 replies to this topic

srfrmom

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • Surgeon: Helmuth Billy
  • Surgery Date: Jul 2008
  • Starting Weight: 256 lbs
  • Weight Lost: 128 lbs
  • Current Weight: 128 lbs
  • Goal Weight: 135 lbs
  • BMI: 20.7
Posted November 5, 2008 - 6:41 PM

I just had my 3rd fill last week and since then I get hiccups non stop and they last for 30 to 45 mins before they stop. It gets tiring at times, :smile2:, but now at least I feel as though I have some sort of restriction and it is a sign that I'm getting too much air or eating way too fast.

zacsgranny

Posted November 27, 2008 - 9:07 PM

Hello everyone,
I was banded on 11/3/08. Just three weeks ago. What kind of food are you eating? Give me an idea of your diet for a day after three weeks post surgery.

:blush:

zacsgranny

Posted November 27, 2008 - 9:11 PM

By the way, I have had alot of hiccups - some even in the middle of the night. No vomiting - what is pbing (is that vomiting). My surgeon was a great one in case anyone in Ft Worth is looking for one. Dr. David Kim who is now located in Colleyville, Texas. One of the top docs of bariatric surgery.

matamace

Posted February 4, 2009 - 9:45 PM

PBing is Productive Burping. I haven't had it much and Ive been banded for 9 months although I never had proper restriction until last week so this is all basically new for me. I have quite the case of hiccups right now which is why I'm on this sight (hey, I think they stopped! Apparently it just takes yelling at children to make them go away!)
As far as your diet, Unjury protein powder is good. They have a money back guarentee too. A really good drink is SlimFast Low Carb Vanilla drink. It's really dumb but the Low Carb version has more protein than the High Protein version. It's really good but for some reason it gives you bad breath. I still drink them because they have 20 grams protein and 180 calories. Good luck to you and congratulations on making such a positive life changing decision!

BethFromVA

Account Suspended

• My Blogs
Posted February 4, 2009 - 10:54 PM

Matamace, your little froggy looks like it has hiccups or is PBing itself. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Topics with No Reply