Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

which vitamins do you use??

I have been using berocca- an Water souble Vitamin and mineral tablet. I also had a B12 shot a few weeks ago

Wondering if there is a better Vitamin I could try??

there are a lot of mention of kids vitamins- are these just as good?? know they are a lot cheaper

Any recommendations would be most welcome

I use Berocca and I love it! 50 cents per day roughly doesn't seem outrageous to me. Now, it is not a Multivitamin, but I don't have Iron issues, etc. I believe if you take a Flintstone chewable or Gummy you have to take 2 as opposed to the kid dose of just 1. That would make them cost a basically twice as much as if you were buying them for a child.

I take Centrum adult chewable and B-12 + Biotin sublingual I ordered from Bariatric Choice. Doc told me chew a couple tums for Calcium

Tried the Bariatric Advantage brand or Vita Band.... They are superior and designed specifically for us... but they taste like sh%#&. I literally gag. They have several flavors and I got the watermelon. They are so chalky I can't imagine any of them tasting good. So then I tried the Centrum chewables. Okay.... At least I didn't gag. But I have to say, I like the Flintstones the best. They are inexpensive, so it doesn't matter if I have to take two. I also take Biotin, and Caltrate petites with D. they are smaller and don't bother me going through the band. they dissolve quickly too. I no longer need my BP meds, but doc has me on Maxide as a precaution, so I have to supplement with potassium as well to prevent leg cramps. Biotin has NOT helped with my Hair loss. I'm quite upset about that. Been taking it for well over a year with no new Hair growth. Doc said to try a zinc supplement as well. going to get that this weekend. I've got my fingers crossed.

Thanks guys, I am going supp shopping monday so thought would get some ideas. Think will try the Centrum out its often on offer

I use All One Original Vitamin & Mineral formula. It is a powder. I add it to my yogurt, juice, latte or whatever I'm having for Breakfast and lunch.

I love it! You can see all the nutrients in it here: http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=allone&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=277294337&Count2=194434762&ProductID=4&Target=products.asp

Edited by NCLisa
added the correct link

My doctor also suggested adding zinc to my Vitamins to help with Hair loss. The other thing I use that seems to have helped is the Nioxin(sp?) Shampoo. My hair was already really fine and kinda thin so when I started losing I freaked out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches