Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FAT VS. MUSCLE - Take A Look

I absolutely LOVE this picture. Look at the difference in size! Just looking at the fat makes me hurt. It looks gross and so uncomfortable, doesn't it? Yuck! And the lean muscle... that represents no more pain, self confidence, strength, and life! Hope you don't mind but I touched up the pic a bit with my thoughts on this.

post-207248-13813133252767_thumb.jpg

post-205630-13813133041604_thumb.png

this was just what i was looking for. I am not going down on the scale at all but I am getting alot of muscle, I think. Kinda frustrating but this was helpful. I bookmarked the website too. Thanks for that great posting! :-)

OMG so yukkie thank you so much for the visual, I would rather muscle any day, can't wait to loose more of the gross yellow stuff.. and I thought it only looked like that on chicken EEEWWWW.

Hey Girls:

I had the chance to watch the video of my procedure (I'm a surgical tech), the "tour" the cammera took inside me really woke me up!!!. Watching all that fat wrapped around the organs was scary.

I was 250 lbs. at my heaviest and my chest was huge for my 5'4" frame. I was a 40 DDD or F. Now after losing some weight (170 lbs now) I'm a 36 DD.

I had to addmit I ate like a very happy piggy during christmas, but like a good Texan here I go....jump on the saddle again.

Giddy up girls!!! Today is a new day!!!!

"Yesterday is gone ,we only have today...tomorrow only God knows.

YES LORD!!!!!!

Hey Girls:

I had the chance to watch the video of my procedure (I'm a surgical tech), the "tour" the cammera took inside me really woke me up!!!. Watching all that fat wrapped around the organs was scary.

I was 250 lbs. at my heaviest and my chest was huge for my 5'4" frame. I was a 40 DDD or F. Now after losing some weight (170 lbs now) I'm a 36 DD.

I had to addmit I ate like a very happy piggy during christmas:guess , but like a good Texan here I go....jump on the saddle again.

Giddy up girls!!! Today is a new day!!!!

"Yesterday is gone ,we only have today...tomorrow only God knows.

YES LORD!!!!!!

NJ Chick - that's a great picture! I love that you keep coming back for inspiration. I saw the NJ forum and was so excited!

My surgeon told me pick up and carry around a 5 pound sack of potatoes every time I lose five pounds. Five pounds seems so piddly until it's put in perspective.

Thanks for the motivation.

Didn't they turn human fat into some great smelling soap in Fight Club?

My surgeon told me pick up and carry around a 5 pound sack of potatoes every time I lose five pounds. Five pounds seems so piddly until it's put in perspective.

Thanks for the motivation.

I Agree! :(