Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Why does she have to live near you for you to take her in? I think it is a great idea Patty Green. I am sure she had made enough money now, so she can afford the trip to your house, so you can take her in. Heck, I am sure the state of California would love you to make the offer directly to octo-mom.

As all the children are released out of the hospital we can ship them off to you and you can read all the kids bible stories.

HAHAHHAHAHA I agree!!!

Why does she have to live near you for you to take her in? I think it is a great idea Patty Green. I am sure she had made enough money now, so she can afford the trip to your house, so you can take her in. Heck, I am sure the state of California would love you to make the offer directly to octo-mom.

As all the children are released out of the hospital we can ship them off to you and you can read all the kids bible stories.

Omg!!! LOL!!! :party::lol::hurray:

Remember how for the longest time they would only say three of her children were receiving benefits but would only mention the one with autism but wouldn't mention the other two? Now you see why. These are NOT "disabilities" in the least. Good lord, why not make them eligible for extra benefits for living in California and not being blondes. :party:

She is THE biggest loser I have ever known, a sorry excuse for a mother. She is a breeder, a womb, pure and simple. She doesn't have the common sense of a kumkwat.

She better hope she's got her shit together now , She's got the WHOLE WORLD's eye on her now . The hospital CAN deny releasing the babies to her if they do not think they will be in fit home. Just as if you do not have a car seat for your baby they cant tell you " SORRY cant take them until you have a car seat " So if she does not havea fit home the hospital can say " SORRY they cant leave with you UNTIL you have a fit home" I STILL Think she's made a deal somewhere.

I like what some legal analyst said " LET HEr do a TV Show at least THAT WAY we can ALL Keep an eye on those babies "

He's got a point !

As much as I dont liek Dr Phil sometimes. I think he's going to be keeping an eye on her !

Mindy

She better hope she's got her shit together now , She's got the WHOLE WORLD's eye on her now . The hospital CAN deny releasing the babies to her if they do not think they will be in fit home. Just as if you do not have a car seat for your baby they cant tell you " SORRY cant take them until you have a car seat " So if she does not havea fit home the hospital can say " SORRY they cant leave with you UNTIL you have a fit home" I STILL Think she's made a deal somewhere.

I like what some legal analyst said " LET HEr do a TV Show at least THAT WAY we can ALL Keep an eye on those babies "

He's got a point !

As much as I dont liek Dr Phil sometimes. I think he's going to be keeping an eye on her !

Mindy

The world says they'll be angry if she gets a show and is able to get rich off her story, but BELIEVE me, that's exactly what they secretly want. You will all be waiting in anticipation to view her show on TV. Look how America tuned into Dr. Phil and Oprah when she was on. She brought the highest ratings! Trust me, you want to see her on a show. It will make your week!

Truckstop breakfast menu...

Octo Mom Breakfast:

8 eggs

no sausage

someone else pays for it4_1_215.gif

Ooooh, that's GOOD! Bad, but good! :party:

OMG!!! 8 eggs and no sausage!!!! *snort, honk, snort* ROFLMAO!!

I'm afraid PG is right - the whole world wants them to put her on TV. It's like viewing a train wreck. You're horrified at what you see but it's hard to look away.

What Octomom has done probably stems from the same mindset of the Catholic Church which preaches to all their parishoners that they should go forth and multiply. It brings more warm bodies to the flock and more bodies bring in more money and more money helps pay the light bill at the Vatican. It is a very selfish and self-serving philosophy to those of us who value the lives of babies more than perpetuating our own legacy or paying the light bill.

OMG!!! 8 eggs and no sausage!!!! *snort, honk, snort* ROFLMAO!!

I'm afraid PG is right - the whole world wants them to put her on TV. It's like viewing a train wreck. You're horrified at what you see but it's hard to look away.

What Octomom has done probably stems from the same mindset of the Catholic Church which preaches to all their parishoners that they should go forth and multiply. It brings more warm bodies to the flock and more bodies bring in more money and more money helps pay the light bill at the Vatican. It is a very selfish and self-serving philosophy to those of us who value the lives of babies more than perpetuating our own legacy or paying the light bill.

I dunno, BJean. Though I think none too kindly on the Catholic church in many matters, I think in this case the womb is simply nutso. She thinks she can recreate what she thinks SHE missed out on by creating humans to make up for whatever shortcomings she thinks she suffered. In doing this, she has perpetuated an even more dire fate on 14 kids, all clamoring for a mother who will not be available and not be able to give any sort of quality time to any of them.

I'm afraid PG is right - the whole world wants them to put her on TV. It's like viewing a train wreck. You're horrified at what you see but it's hard to look away..

the "infamous" always have a spot in the sun. but it's short lived (ie- kato kalen .. sp?)

she best scrape the pennies while they're hot...patty is right, she will have a large following - but they too will get bored over time, and when she's no longer releavant lets see how her motherly instincts can "deal". ESPECIALLY if the coin rec'd goes for what i guess is a much needed Tummy Tuck after looking at her preggo pics....and you know she's as addicted to PS as she is having pups.

I dunno, BJean. Though I think none too kindly on the Catholic church in many matters, I think in this case the womb is simply nutso. She thinks she can recreate what she thinks SHE missed out on by creating humans to make up for whatever shortcomings she thinks she suffered. In doing this, she has perpetuated an even more dire fate on 14 kids, all clamoring for a mother who will not be available and not be able to give any sort of quality time to any of them.

I dunno I think she's marching to her own drum making crap up as she goes along ! I like how she argued with Dr Phil and said "OH as a counslor WE Dont give advice " FIRST Off Ding bat YOUR not a counselor yet second off big lips Dr Phil was TRYING to educate you and say " YES YOU can its all how you deliver it " But she who know's all wouldnt shut UP long enough to hear what he was saying.

that's what i got out of the interview. she KNEW tha question before it got out of his mouth and woudl talk over him.

She had NO Intention of hearing a damn thing of what he said or his advice ! She was only there for her own gain !

Mindy

I dunno I think she's marching to her own drum making crap up as she goes along ! I like how she argued with Dr Phil and said "OH as a counslor WE Dont give advice " FIRST Off Ding bat YOUR not a counselor yet second off big lips Dr Phil was TRYING to educate you and say " YES YOU can its all how you deliver it " But she who know's all wouldnt shut UP long enough to hear what he was saying.

that's what i got out of the interview. she KNEW tha question before it got out of his mouth and woudl talk over him.

She had NO Intention of hearing a damn thing of what he said or his advice ! She was only there for her own gain !

Mindy

She doesn't listen to ANYbody. She knows it all. She can go to school while raising 14 children, and THEN she can go to work and raise them too.

She talks as if no matter what she does, she'll do just fiiiine with it all. She's beyond clueless, because even the clueless can shut up long enough to learn something. She can't even shut up and listen to people who know more than she does. She has an answer for everything, and each new answer is more ludicrous than the last one.

I need to find the Dr. Phil show with her and watch it online as I missed it and couldn't tape it.

She doesn't listen to ANYbody. She knows it all. She can go to school while raising 14 children, and THEN she can go to work and raise them too.

She talks as if no matter what she does, she'll do just fiiiine with it all. She's beyond clueless, because even the clueless can shut up long enough to learn something. She can't even shut up and listen to people who know more than she does. She has an answer for everything, and each new answer is more ludicrous than the last one.

I need to find the Dr. Phil show with her and watch it online as I missed it and couldn't tape it.

I about Peed myself when she was saying some BS and her mom said "OH STOP with the psychological stuff" LMAO

I was like You go mom !

I about Peed myself when she was saying some BS and her mom said "OH STOP with the psychological stuff" LMAO

I was like You go mom !

Mom's got her number -- just like every other sane, rational-thinking person on the planet.

Yes, I realize that eliminates some... :thumbup:

Edited by BethFromVA

Mom's got her number -- just like every other sane, rational-thinking person on the planet.

Yes, I realize that eliminates some... :thumbup:

Oh, I know who that is!!!:thumbup:

I am hoping the news reports are wrong; that octo-mom did not turn down the free offer of nursing staff and a free home from "Angel" somethng or other.

News reports state octo-mom turned down the offers, because the organzation offering to provide the free services stated they would not provide it if the babies were exposed to a t.v. reality show.

It is being played in the media that octo-mom turned the free services down so she could take offers of a reality t.v. show. Sounds like octo-mom really has the best interest of the children:scared2: yeah right!

If I were her, I would totally accept a free home, even if it was a rental and free nursing care for my preeme babies.