Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Everyone needs to keep in mind the LBT rules , Even though this is the Rant and Raves section the rules do still apply .

1. Everyone has a right to speak regardless of their perspective.

2. While we believe in free speech, keep in mind that this right is not absolute. Dissent is an essential part of any discussion where people are encouraged to express varying opinions; however, it is equally important to maintain both decorum and topicality as related to LapBandTalk.com’s mission.

4. Members will treat each other with courtesy and respect, especially when they disagree. We understand that bright, intelligent and educated people may not always agree, but personal attacks in the form of insults, abusive language or other means of obvious harassment will not be tolerated.

7. Please take the really personal discussions to PM or e-mail.

If you have a problem with another member take it off the board .

Mindy

This was posted by the moderator and I am trying to follow the rules. If you want to personally address Trell, send me an private email.

I don't see anyone talking to you!!! :tt2:

So... if she has the money to even consider a house like this, then for sure she will save the parents she is helping to financially ruin, right? Right??

Gloria Allred Wants to Rescue the Octuplets!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

filed under: california octuplets

Outspoken attorney Gloria Allred has announced she'll hold a press conference this morning to outline HER plan to "provide for the medical and emotional needs" of Nadya Suleman's 14 children.

nadya_suleman_gloria_allred.jpg Getty Images

Allred says she plans to work with health care and educational professionals to provide for the medical needs of the newborns without "one dime from the taxpayers."

We can't wait to hear how you are going to pull this off Gloria! Do you think this is a good idea?

Outspoken attorney Gloria Allred has announced she'll hold a press conference this morning to outline HER plan to "provide for the medical and emotional needs" of Nadya Suleman's 14 children.

Allred says she plans to work with health care and educational professionals to provide for the medical needs of the newborns without "one dime from the taxpayers."

We can't wait to hear how you are going to pull this off Gloria! Do you think this is a good idea?

I cannot wait to hear this too!!!!!

Also, collecting disability payments is not welfare. If someone is disabled, and she would have to have a doctor prove it, whether herself or her children, then it is a legitimate income. And if she is getting disability, then she deserves to. As far as the student loans go, if she has taken out loans, then they she will have to repay them just like the rest of us. What business is that of anyones? Student loans are not just for tuition, they can be used for living expenses a well.

But she didn't use it for living expenses (as per her mother). If she helped even with a little of the rent, maybe her mom wouldn't be losing the house. I feel REALLY bad for her mom.

I can't believe nobody has brought up Gloria Allred throwing her grubby little fingers in the mix!!!

Allred!!! LOLOLOLOL

Sounds like she's going to ask all the docs to donate pro bono services. I wonder if she'll be talking to any plastic surgeons?

So... if she has the money to even consider a house like this, then for sure she will save the parents she is helping to financially ruin, right? Right??

My personal opinion is you take care of your parents when they need you, because they took care of you. Well in Octo-mom's case her parents continue to take care of her. On t.v. her parents look so tired and worn out. And her parents are behind on their mortgage for the one house. This is so sad.

Maybe, her parents can get some financial relief with their daughter finally being able to support herself. Not sure if she is able to support herself, but it sounds like money is coming from somewhere.

Ok, who's Gloria Allred?

She is a famous attorney in Cali who represents women who are considered the underdog.

She is a famous attorney in Cali who represents women who are considered the underdog.

That's an understatement! She's a crazy feminist "female dog"! INSANE I TELL YOU!!! :tt2:

That's an understatement! She's a crazy feminist "female dog"! INSANE I TELL YOU!!! :tt2:

Yep, she is one tough woman attorney; always looking to ensure women's rights are upheld.:thumbup:

TQuad, I could care less if you think I am ungodly. Only what God thinks about me is what's important to me. Just because you know some thing about me (that I am a christian) does that mean every time I say something you don't like you're going to point out my un godliness? Why not use another word, like unkind or mean or rude. I'll tell you why you don't. You feel that saying that I am ungodly will be the ultimate insult to me. That only shows me what kind of person you really are. But rest assured, you're not insulting me. I have more self confidence than you do in your little finger. For I don't have to resort to name calling to make myself feel good. I already feel just fine, and know that I am not ungodly in God's eyes. I may not be perfect, but I have a perfect Father. You only make yourself look little in the eyes of the reader.

Agreed. She is quite clinically insane.

Yep, she is one tough woman attorney; always looking to ensure women's rights are upheld.:thumbup:

She is very tough......but she's still a looney toon.

Hm, interesting.

Though I pretty much can't stand Gloria Allred, I was afraid she was sticking up for the breeder.

I may not be perfect, but I have a perfect Father. You only make yourself look little in the eyes of the reader.

Don't forget we have the same father and he loves me too And I think He gets your not perfect.

My personal opinion is you take care of your parents when they need you, because they took care of you. Well in Octo-mom's case her parents continue to take care of her. On t.v. her parents look so tired and worn out. And her parents are behind on their mortgage for the one house. This is so sad.

Maybe, her parents can get some financial relief with their daughter finally being able to support herself. Not sure if she is able to support herself, but it sounds like money is coming from somewhere.

I dunno... I just get the feeling she will leave them high and dry. My reason for this is because in one of her interviews, she said that she wanted all these children to make up for something she was lacking in her upbringing and seemed to single out "a certain someone."

I would bet if she makes money off her tragedy, she will move on and leave them to rot.