Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

They may be 'considered' premature, but that's not what they are any longer. Babies that are born early are premature till they reach the 5 lbs. that is acceptable for them to leave the hosptal, which is what a full term baby is when they are born.

Just jumping in with a definition:

Preemie: A prematurely born infant; born prior to 37 weeks of gestation

Just because a baby gains weight does not mean he's born any later. So he's still a preemie. Just sayin'

ANYWHOO! I knew the truth would hurt. The truth hurts, or you would not respond to what I have said. Some of you need to grow and get a life outstide of the net.

GANGING UP ON ME?? Hey?, OOOH I am SCARED! Yeah, right! High School Stuff, grow up.

For the ones who said I was a troll, if I am a troll, then you are GANGSTERS, you like to beat people down.

You spend too much time online, and I am quite sure you some of you have a family. If I did not have a business online I would not be online at all, but when I am online I am making money, not wasting time.

A couple of questions, do you pay my rent? Do you pay my bills? Do I have to live with YOu! Thank God, NO!

I have a life outside of the internet, you need to get one.

GROW Up!

Edited by LLPlady3
added

Pattygreen's comments concerning doctors reminds me of an old joke: what are the differences between God and a doctor? God doesn't think that he is a doctor.

But upon reading her posted responses to just about everything I am inclined to rephrase that old joke as follows: what is the difference between Pattygreen and God? God doesn't think that he is Pattygreen, eh.

Pattygreen, you simply won't or are unable to get it - why your behaviour brings disgust and frustration and despair amongst your co-religionists, and an utter lack of desire to join up with your religion from atheists such as myself. Shame on you, grrl!

My opinion about doctors being human has NOTHING to do with God. It's just my opinion. And I didn't ask you to 'join' up with anything! And you're the one who doesn't understand why you are so frustrated, disgusted and in despair over some things that I say. (I'm not including what I feel about doctors, here, Just other things I have spoken concerning what God says about things.) I believe that most atheists (unbelievers) know from creation itself that there has to be a creator, for if there is a mona lisa, then there is a painter. And to admit that there is a creator, would not allow you to go on living the way you do, for you would need to answer to him, and this brings about your disgust and anger towards me. Nothing more. I have refrained lately from talking to much or bringing God into my talk, (even though for me to do so is very hard, because he is a huge part of my life and all of my decisions and opinions are formed by what he has told me in the bible) but I can see that because you all already know that I am a believer and follower of Jesus that you relate everything I say to God. All I can say is ...Too bad for that. I am who I am. And if you are disgusted with me, then don't read my posts. What else can I say, I'm not going to change my personality for you or anyone else.

Trell, you are right about most who post here. They LOVE to gang up on the opposing view. This is what they live for when they turn on the computer. The post where you brought it to their attention got them heated against you because they saw that you came to my defense. Sorry for that. (thank you by the way)

I don't have a problem with them though. I'm getting used to it. I don't usually agree with most peoples views on controversial issues, because I have the same beliefs on those issues as God does, so this is why it bothers them so. (If you know how God feels about an issue, and you don't feel the same way, then you know deep down inside that you will have to answer to him someday for it.) They're not really angry with me, It's God that they have an issue wth. This is why I don't let it bother me.

I am not offended, it is the rant and rave part of the board, and if you don't want to rant and rave, then I should not post on this particular part of the board. I stand corrected. I am woman enough to admit that.

I am not good at ranting and raving, I am just point blank. Everybody that knows me tells me that, point blank but I love everybody.

ANYWHOO! I knew the truth would hurt. The truth hurts, or you would not respond to what I have said. Some of you need to grow and get a life outstide of the net.

GANGING UP ON ME?? Hey?, OOOH I am SCARED! Yeah, right! High School Stuff, grow up.

For the ones who said I was a troll, if I am a troll, then you are GANGSTERS, you like to beat people down.

You spend too much time online, and I am quite sure you some of you have a family. If I did not have an Ebay business I would not be on here at all, but when I am online I am making money, not wasting time.

A couple of questions, do you pay my rent? Do you pay my bills? Do I have to live with YOu! Thank God, NO!

I have a life outside of the internet, you need to get one.

GROW Up!

You spend too much time online, and I am quite sure you some of you have a family. If I did not have an Ebay business I would not be on here at all, but when I am online I am making money, not wasting time.

LMAO, this is CLASSIC. Everytime someone is in a snit and gets pissed they tell others to get offline and take care of their families/jobs/or something. As it happens, I am personally rather efficient with my time and I have enough time to take care of myself, my two kids, three pets, household, and everything else I have going on. I amm offended that you think Iam 'wasting my time' where as you are so superior you are ONLY online because it is your JOB to do so. Whatever. This is what it comes down to, if pattygreen is going to post her radical shit online then she is going to have to accept that people are going to shove it right back at her. Put on your Big Girl Panties and deal with it. If you want sunshine and rainbows and ass-pats, go somewhere else. Suck it up or take your toys and go home.

I amm offended that you think Iam 'wasting my time' where as you are so superior you are ONLY online because it is your JOB to do so.

The keywords were too much time, I am not saying people can not spend any time online, but all day can be too much. I am in no means trying to be superior because I think I still spend a lot of time online even though I am making money. However, if I was not making money, I could only last a a few minutes online. I try to do it while husband is at work; chidlren are at school, and when I have no school or homework.

It takes time to run a business, but I feel pretty good about making money in a tough economy.

Sorry, if I offended you.

Edited by LLPlady3
cooment

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Yep. Last time I checked, gangstas are WAAAY cooler than trolls.

And the troll's rant sounds like something a middle schooler would say. :cursing: "Um, yeah, I'm sooo scared. Hey, I sell on eBay, so *SNAP*." :blushing:

plain since you're not using your beanie anymore can BJean have it? Please, huh, please? Can she can she can she? Pluuuueeeezzzzeeee?

*she sez hopping about like she needs to go pee*

My opinion about doctors being human has NOTHING to do with God. It's just my opinion. And I didn't ask you to 'join' up with anything! And you're the one who doesn't understand why you are so frustrated, disgusted and in despair over some things that I say. (I'm not including what I feel about doctors, here, Just other things I have spoken concerning what God says about things.) I believe that most atheists (unbelievers) know from creation itself that there has to be a creator, for if there is a mona lisa, then there is a painter. And to admit that there is a creator, would not allow you to go on living the way you do, for you would need to answer to him, and this brings about your disgust and anger towards me. Nothing more. I have refrained lately from talking to much or bringing God into my talk, (even though for me to do so is very hard, because he is a huge part of my life and all of my decisions and opinions are formed by what he has told me in the bible) but I can see that because you all already know that I am a believer and follower of Jesus that you relate everything I say to God. All I can say is ...Too bad for that. I am who I am. And if you are disgusted with me, then don't read my posts. What else can I say, I'm not going to change my personality for you or anyone else.

Wait, wasn't green "mean and nasty" to you too? I'm SURE she was as "mean and nasty" to you as I have been. I'm feeling so all alone in this corner all by myself. :cursing:

"he is a huge part of my life and all of my decisions and opinions are formed by what he has told me in the bible"

REALLY??

Mar 10:11And He *said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her;Mar 10:12and if she herself divorces her husband and marries another man, she is committing adultery."

Didn't you marry a divorced man? Don't recall if you yourself are divorced. Didn't you have sex outside marriage and have a child without a husband? So you can't say ALL your decisions are based on what you're told in the Bible. :blushing: