Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vegas Bandsters 'August' Get-Together... All Invited!!!

Not too much of a difference, but I have lost 30lbs and feel fantastic!!! Sorry about the hair in the 2nd photo... LOL

post-229211-1381313734389_thumb.jpg

post-229211-13813137344335_thumb.jpg

Way to go Yvonne:huggie:, after my second fill I'm starting to loose again. I know my clothes are fitting better and I have a lot more energy. Can't wait to meet you guys next month, I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like everyone had a great time. :)

Yvonne72

Cadets71

Hootiebelle

VegasWildFlower

Dandy75

GeorgeBals

VegasGrace

This is going to be a lot of fun!!! I can't wait to reunite with my new found friends and meet more bandsters!!!

I just wanted to say Hi to all and see if anyone has any additional guests they would like to bring to the support group! Bandsters or Future Bandsters that is!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new fabulous friends!

Please pass the invite along to anyone else in the area- the more the merrier!

The Monte Carlo Poker Room Freeroll Tournament is now being held each Saturday at 2 P.M. As always, I will pay for all the ladies dining expenses when I cash 1 of these events. Caught 3rd 7/19, $400, no one to buy dinner for The room is my 2nd favorite support group.Would someone call poker room & tell them not to mess with George's monthly dinner. Dinner Group is my favorite. At 10 A.M. on 8/16, I am going to Dr. Hanna's weight loss seminar. Anything anyone can tell me about this Dr.? Anyone interested in hiking? I go to Red Rocks a lot. Willing to try anywhere outdoors. Pre-op 352 pounds, just weighed in at SWCC. I've lost 121 pounds forever. Jennifer (fill nurse, stabber) told me we will wait + not do 1st fill. Everyone else from Babareeba's 7/13 should have had 1st fills by now. Wish all the best of Luck. Hasta Pronto, George:thumbup:

Hey guys, count me in. I talked to my friend tonight and he and I decided to put off our NYC trip until it was cooler (humidity + me = no thanks!). So I will be at PF Chang's with bells on!

Yvonne, I am bringing a friend from my neighborhood. She was banded three years ago!!

Felicia, I am SO happy you will be there!!!

OK you guys - I'll add you to the list! I really can't wait. I love the chicken/lettuce wraps- YUMMY!

I'll have enough for dinner and then lunch and dinner the next day! LOL

George- I hope you win that tournament- I'd like to have free lunch! LOL

:wink2:

1. Yvonne72

2. Cadets71 +

3. 1 Friend

4. Hootiebelle

5. VegasWildFlower

6. Dandy75

7. GeorgeBals

8. VegasGrace

9. FeliciaLevy75

Eeeek. Sorry, honey, but I have to take my name off again. :cry_smile:

I PROMISE to make it in September (as long as it is after Labor Day). We changed our plans and had to put them back again, as it was the only time to fit it all in this month (I am traveling each weekend of the 15th, 22nd, and 29th).

I will miss you!

1. Yvonne72

2. Cadets71 +

3. 1 Friend

4. Hootiebelle

5. VegasWildFlower

6. Dandy75

7. GeorgeBals

8. VegasGrace

I'm very sad that Felicia won't be attending... Hopefully everyone else is still in!!!

I've lost 121 pounds forever. Jennifer (fill nurse, stabber) told me we will wait + not do 1st fill. Everyone else from Babareeba's 7/13 should have had 1st fills by now. Wish all the best of Luck. Hasta Pronto, George:thumbup:

Congrats George on the weight loss- you are amazing...

I had my 1st fill and have been losing pretty well! At BaBaReeba's I was down 27lbs- Today is 39!!! YIPPEE!

Yvonne 72, Good Going! I got cleared from my orthipedic Doctor yesterday-done. Today I got cleared by my regular Dr. on blood labs. Am weighting for 16th . Am going to have my partner in crime there, Her name is Margy. She rides a motorized chair. She is to follow my strict instructions & not let weight staff (waiters) to touch my plate or remove meal from table. Like they tried at BaBa Rebbas. My tournament starts at 1pm, So I hope to be a little late. Margy will be there early. Not really looking for it, but lost 125 pounds. Got 2 comp nites @ Planet Hollywood, 12 & 13th. I can't weight to see gang at P Fs. Hasta Pronto, George:thumbup::thumbup: