Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:lol: My DH stalked me in the shower this morning. He wouldn't leave - kept leering...it was really weird. I just wanted to wash my hair and get ready for work...He followed me from one end of the shower/curtain back and forth to the other. He has NEVER done that before. I guess he is liking what he is seeing - LOL - I'm going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E when I lose more weight...Thank God those tubes were tied, singed and burnt into!:tongue:

:lol: He wants some actionnnnnnn hehe

Leslie: thing are looking on the up for you, he is definatly likeing what he is seeing! at least you can have the fun without having to worry about a lil one lol! Enjoy it gal...and dont forget that is extra cals you burning aswell!!! It alll gooooood!!! :lol:

gone4ever: that one thing i worry about too, losing the breastage!! They aint that big at the mo, well compared to the rest of my bod. Im a double D at the mo, but my sis who has lost weight has gone from a D to an A!! If i do loose it all, i wont hesitate to get them chicken fillets out! lol

7_5_142.gifO.K. LUVVV the room. so what embarrasing things should we talk about first?:lol: How about... If I keep loosing weight in my boobs, I'll have to stuff them until I can afford new bras!:tongue::huh2: My undies are already slipping off so I had bought some before LB and have opened the pk.:lol: I feel good....Like I knew that I would...

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

I want my boobs to stay the size they are lol but my ass sure needs to shrink though. I want to buy new sexy panties n bras !!!:wub:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Im a double D at the mo, but my sis who has lost weight has gone from a D to an A!! If i do loose it all, i wont hesitate to get them chicken fillets out! lol

WTH! D to an A...nope. I am a DD myself - before I had kids and gain a kazillion pounds I was a decent C...ain't doing an A....it'll be PS for me. Gotta have the girls!

Although I love my girls (meaning children), another one is out of the question. The gasoline alone driving from grandma's (daycare) and back alone would bankrupt me!

Froggi - yea, he's been a happy man lately...lol...not that he wasn't before, but ya know what I mean!

WTH! D to an A...nope. I am a DD myself - before I had kids and gain a kazillion pounds I was a decent C...ain't doing an A....it'll be PS for me. Gotta have the girls!

Although I love my girls (meaning children), another one is out of the question. The gasoline alone driving from grandma's (daycare) and back alone would bankrupt me!

Froggi - yea, he's been a happy man lately...lol...not that he wasn't before, but ya know what I mean!

I fit snuggly into a D cup I used to be a tight C. I hope my breasts dont shrink too much I like having some chest. Just dont want no huge honkers like F's LOL.

I think a happy DH is a good thing, I am not married, but if I was and my DH wasn't happy with the sex I'd cut off his penis...LOL no but I'd slap him good.:lol:

Yea i know, she's thinking about getting a boob job. I wish that all the weight would go and i would keep my boobs, i think there the only thing i dont want to go down. But i will wait and see what they look like when i get down to my ideal weight...

How many of you ladies would consider getting a breast implants if there boobs had serious srinkage.....???? think i might start a poll

Okay, I will start this out with the period talk. Have any of you experienced losing your period when you were heavy and now that you have lost the weight your period has returned?

Okay, I will start this out with the period talk. Have any of you experienced losing your period when you were heavy and now that you have lost the weight your period has returned?

I am very heavy and my period is all out of wack, I hope once I do lose a decent amount of weight it will be more normal. I can't deal with not having a period 3 months then having one last 5 weeks then getting one again 2 weeks later. It's insane!!!

But a lot of girls have had that happen CPSimonton

When you lose weight your estrogen levels get higher so I guess it makes your period burst into action...it's also a lot easier to get preggo.

I have PCOS and I used to have about 2 periods a year. I am just finishing my 4th period in 4 months. Regular, like clockwork. Who'da thought. To be honest, I know it is more healthy and all, but from a period every 6 months to one every month!! I hate it!! Don't get me wrong, I am glad to be "normal",but I had forgotten what a pain TOM is!!

Froggi, estrogen is stored in fat cells, so...... when you lose weight your estrogen actually lowers, normalizing your estrogen/progesterone balance. Periods come back and pregnancy sometimes happens. Ok, I have read way to much.

i wish i didnt get TOM.....the cramps, getting moody...i just thought of the amount i have had to pay for products....£1000's...

For me im very heavy and my periods have always been regular every month, except for one time when i bled for a month straight :lol:. The doc said it was to do with the birth control i was on.

i wish i didnt get TOM.....the cramps, getting moody...i just thought of the amount i have had to pay for products....£1000's...

For me im very heavy and my periods have always been regular every month, except for one time when i bled for a month straight :lol:. The doc said it was to do with the birth control i was on.

I think toiletries for periods cost way too damn much. We aren't rich and us with screwed up periods need to buy a ton of tampons and pads! Phew!!!!:lol:

Thanks for the invite!!! Room is great ~

Unfortunately for me.....boobs are one of the first things to go!! 8-(

Do you think it is fair to have a TOM when your husband has had the snip snip?? 8-)

Guest Leslie2Lose

Before I started losing weight my period was very heavy and like a river (I know it is gross) for 7 or 8 days, an underactive thyroid does that to ya! I'm surprised I didn't need an blood donor once a month. But in the last couple months it has been great. 3-4 days and not nearly as heavy - I can get used to this!

Can ya'll believe I started mine on my surgery date? - I always have horrible cramps (makes me nausous cramps)...ah hospital meds...was sweet for once not to be in pain, but really akward on surgery date.

As to the Boob Job - Yes, I'm considering it. I will most likely have to get a TT, I want the girls lifted then too. I'm hoping to avoid it, but gravity is working against me and they aren't perky (we'll they'e never been perky - always too big) anymore!

Numbrgirl - I agree - it is completely unfair. Although I think it is unfair that women are cursed with the pain of periods and childbirth...men just get to sail through life being happy with sex, food and women. We suffer the consequences of their happiness...sorry had to add a little rant there of how unfair it is...although we women get to experience some joys (mutliple orgasms) that men only dream of...I know, I'm bad...hehehehe

Edited by Leslie2Lose