Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayers and white lights please!

I would like to formally request some prayers and white light headed my way. I’m having a rough patch with my health, and it looks like it is getting to be … habitual.

• Two weeks ago, I had to be transported to the ER via ambulance. I’d had a terrible asthma attack.
  • Monday, the 14th I had my band (a good thing).
  • Last night I had to have an emergency D&C. They found some “suspicious” polyps, as well as a nasty fibroid that runs through both chambers of my uterus. (Yes, that’s right. I have two chambers in my uterus.)

So, could y’all please send a little help my way?

Prayers to you Vines you have truly hit a rough patch. Sending good {{{Vibes}}}

your way for a Speedy Recovery..

I have Asthma too but since I have been dropping the weight my attacks are rare.

I hope that it will be the same in your case. I have never (knock on wood) had it so bad that I had to go to Hosp. I do keep my inhalers on hand just in case they are needed.

Crystal, hang in there, girl! You really will start seeing a big improvement in your breathing! I haven't had to use my nebulizer once since being banded. I had those those suspicious polyps and fibroids. D&Cs were just temporary fixes for me. A partial hysterectomy was the answer and I'm so glad! (((Hugs))) and prayers that you are now on the road to recovery - with all of your health. Boy, you haven't even had time to appreciate getting your band yet!

All kinds of good vibes and thoughts coming from me too, Crystal. I hope everything is resolved soon and you can get on with your healthy life!! :)

Hey Crystal - just thinking about you! Tonight's prayer's will have you on top. ((hugs))

Sure hope that you are feeling better. I had DNC back in October and I thought that it was more painful than having my band placed. So I am wishing you a speedy recovery from your health issues and I really hope you feel better really soon!

Aww Crystal: I think it is time for your rough patch to stop. Sending lots of white light your way. I will say a prayer for you as well.

I had the horrible fibroid tumors and eventually had to have a complete hysto. I kissed my doc when he told me that. I was 27. Happiest day in my life at that point. NO more pain and no more hemorrhaging.

My son had horrible asthma and I remember spending several nights in the ER. He was hospitalized for pneumonia from an ashtma attack when he was 2 and I was in RN school. I feel your pain. He has outgrown the asthma for the most part.

HUGS Crystal

So sorry, vinesqueen. You will get through all this...and you'll look back and say, "hey, no wonder I was stressed!" Hmmm, lets see, you are living apart from your husband and son so you can finish school, you are in "exile" a land where you aren't completely comfortable, you just had band surgery, ER trip for asthma, and now this, on top of school (showing up for classes, doing homework, writing papers, studying, etc) and don't you have a job, too? Good golly, girl, can you just take one more thing?!!!

It WILL end. It must. In the meantime, you are on my prayer list for sweet peace, rest, perseverence, and a good boost of encouragement just when you need it.

Just wondering, how do you feel about a full or partial hysterectomy? Is that something you Dr might recommend? Is that okay with you? I know your young he-man son is 18, but I'm sure you aren't too "old" for another...or are you laughing maniacally right now at the thought of a pregnancy?! just wonderin...take care!

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I also work about 20 hours a week...

A nurse came into my room this morning and discovered that I was the "wrong" person. She jokingly asked if maybe I wanted her to bring me a baby... I laughed. My answer was "NO!, not just no but HELL NO!!!" Then I laughed, of course.

I haven't had an issue with my period for a decade, when this happened. This period was just one from hell. I mean, I went thourgh an entire package of supers in 4 days. I don't expect to have further troubles after this D&C. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but well, that is my basic nature... I do NOT want any sort of hysterectomy. The ob/gyn said that there is a new technique for dealing with the troublesome lining of the uterus. Ablative something...

Thanks so much for all the warm thoughts!

I am praying for you Vine..... I don't know what good a "white light" would do but God sure does love you!