Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crystal Light

My absolute favorite is the Crystal Light fruit Punch.

Rasberry Ice-Tea Crystal Light is second place. I make pitchers of it and my kids love it too. They don't even realize that it doesn't have sugar in it. My oldest is chubby so I'm trying different things to keep her weight down.

You know actually I tried Wyler's Light and OMG they are so good.. and no heartburn or reflux either... The Fruit punch is to slap someone over..lol... & the pink lemonaide... ahhhh i'm getting thirsty now..lol:thumbup:

I tried a Capri Sun to do thingie today and no heartburn. Then I did a fruit Punch Crystal Light To Do and I'm getting heartburn. It's just so weird.

I'm going to try using hot Water and see if that makes the difference.

I love Crystal Light myself although a friend has advised me that it makes you retain Water. I don't drink it often as I drink more unsweet tea than anything else! I would like to start but I am afraid that I will retain.

Anyone notice this at all??

I feel the same. He is the best... Where are you from in Texas? I'm from a small town southwest of Fort Worth, Glen Rose it's a very tourist town by Granbury. I travel about a hour to see him but it is so worth it.

I go to the Hurst office for everthing. I feel the same way as you do. He told me that whatever it takes he will make sure that I lose weight, even between the first few fills. It does not surprise me that he would help you with your fills. Did he do the fills or did AIGB?

Crystal Lite is made with aspartame. I have heard many negative things relating to aspartame.

Have any of you tried Nestea in assorted flavours. It is made with Splenda which is a natural dirivitive of sugar.

The Wal Mart brand is also made with Splenda and is delicious too.

The aspertame in Crystal light is probably causing the heartburn and the Fluid retention. It effects some people that way. I love the peach Iced tea flavor but I usually only drink one or two per day because I try to limit my aspertame consumption. I wish more were made with splenda.

I get heartburn from the lemonade flavored drinks, but not the iced tea. In fact, I'm drinking Crystal Light iced tea right not. I've never heard of aspartame causing Fluid retention. I can tell when I am retaining fluids (the ankles show it), and there is nothing there. Carbs DO cause fluid retention for me (nutritionist agreed with me, not sure why it happens though).

I have a question - I'm addicted to Crystal Light Lemon-Lime and whenever I vacation in the States I can't find that flavor. Is it available outside of Canada?

I have seen it at the Safeways here in my town.. I haven't tried that flavor yet though.

My favorite is the Wal-Mart version of Crystal Light in Grape. YUM!!!

I'm with you on the Wal-mart brands. They are WONDERFUL! (I was surprised)... my favorite is cherry and pink lemonade!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches