Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Smallest size in your closet!

What is the smallest size clothing you have in your closet?

I still have a pair of jeans size 9 (i am 18/20) so I think they would fit a thigh if i cut out the crotch!

I got rid of all my small size clothes along time ago. I did give a pair of size 13 jeans to my daughter I used to wear in High School since she can wear them. She still has them and says she gets compliments on them all the time. I think I will ask for them back at some point just to see if I can get into them. I had a size 29 waist them. SIGH!! Those were the days.

Smallest size in mine is an 18 and right now I wear a size 22/24. So I hope I will get in and out of those 18's really quick.

I still have my prom dress which is a size 10... I might have to get that sucker out when I can wear it again and have a night out onthe town!!!!!

I haven't given up a good pair of jeans I wore golfing on my honeymoon. I think they are 14s. They were tight...I weighed 168 on my wedding day. Poor DH hasn't seen it since!

I'll have to go look, but I'm pretty sure I have a pair of size 9 jeans from my mid-twenties...I was living in TX and dating a tall dark and handsome cowboy type. He liked my butt in those jeans (remember Rockies, with no back pockets, wear them with Roper boots? All you Texans know about these things, or am I that behind the times...this was the mid-80's) Oh my gosh!!! That was 15 years ago!!!! Where, oh where, has my life gone? I weighed around 120-125. Hmpphh.

It will take a Tummy Tuck and thigh lift to get back, no matter how much weight I lose! I'll be happy in 12's that's for sure!

I have a size 12 dress that fits!...well I think it was over sized but hey It STILL FITS!

I don't have any of my clothes from when I was ever skinny--I remember the dress I wore to graduation from LPN school was a size 6-----ugh!

Right now I have some XL, 18's and some 16 tops that I can't fit my fat arms into--

I have a pair of guess jeans that are my goal pants!! They are a size 10, I tried them on this weekend and I have a tad of progress, I can now get them to the bottom of my bummie and not just to my knees!!! Kathy, I so had those jeans, they were supper cool man!! Funny, the thing you forget about...

My first pair of Calvin Klein jeans when they were the rage back in the 80's. It was right after I lost 50 lbs and they've got lycra, so I doubt I could get an arm in one of the legs, of these itty bitty jeans, LOL.

10 A beautifu, glorious, sexy cocktail dress that probably fits on my left thigh right now. But I'm keeping the faith. I wore it to a friends wedding 8 1/2 years ago. DH loves it. I was 148lbs then at 5'9" pretty dawn comfortable for me. AAAHHHHHHHH

those were the days. I think I'll go visit the closet now.

The smallest size I'd ever had before banding was a size 18 dress I got into briefly after a stint with Optifast.

NOW the smallest size thing I have that fits is a size 14 tank top from Avenue (which is really probably a 16 at least). I love buying in the teens!!

Hi ,

The smallest size I have is a 10-12 shirt. I wear 14 pants and large ladies tops off the rack at Marshalls, Dillards, Macy's etc, which is equivalent to 10-12. I dont have anything smaller in my closet at the moment, but I do have lost of stuff in 16's and a few 18's which I am swimming in , but wont throw out or give away.

Babs in TX

334/180/170

Chloe left some of her jeans at my house. She's five. They are pretty tiny next to the 18s. I would be thrilled to wear a 16.

I have a pair of Levi's 505s size 8 and a couple 9/10 Rockies that USED to fit, a pair of kick-butt tan suede pants in size 10, and some cute black pants from INC in size 10. Not to mention tons of kicken' boots I can't wear because my feet are so swollen. Some day tho - those cute clothes will be on my bod and not just hanging in my closet collecting cat hair. I hate looking in my closet and seeing what fits [--] and what doesn't [------------------]. Grrrr! angry.gif