Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arghhh!!!!!

i dont know what my problem is today. i want to cry. i want to scream. i want to be done with all these changes and the losing weight and the Tummy Tuck and the new boobs. i want this damn thing out and i want to pig out. i want to curl up and sleep for days. i want to feel good. i want to look good. i want to take the knife myself and cut of this apron of skin and fat hanging here. think its possible to take the fat and skin off my stomach and add it to my flat ass? why am i having such a break down today? my stomach/port area is really sore and my back hurts and i am just needing to vent/whine or something to people who understand. lord knows that my dh doesnt it, and the d stands for damn right now, or dumb, whichever. good lord i feel like losing my mind! right along with this other 30 damn lbs.

Hope your day has improved. :mellow:

Terminal Frustration - I reckon that is what will do me in. Sometimes its husband, sometimes its kids, or food, or work, or hormones, or me or kids, or work and just repeat ad nauseum!! :cursing:

I seem to be coping okay right now, so Hugs for your level of angst

so i am not as whacked out today. still feel just kinda off though.

i was tryin to waste some time the other night before the boys swim lessons so i went to the store and tried on some pants...nothing like self imposed torture! i fit into the same size and then one smaller then my husband wears! yeah, i was tryin on guys pants, they had the cutest wranglers! go me go me. made my night. i had to call and tell him. so that made me feel better, but now i am hormonal and bloated and feel icky again.....

thanks for the words of encouragement.

All I can say is - I'm right there with you!!! I am having a PMS day and will cut the throat of anyone who dare look at me wrong today. haha!

I hate feeling like this, I hate that I'm so mean and vicious to those around me, but, man... they all deserve it! ok, maybe not.

I really hate being a woman sometimes. I know when I'm being a bit**, I can feel myself saying all the wrong horrible things, but, i can't stop myself.

I know I'll get better, and so will you - we just have these FABULOUS hormones to deal with first.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Let's eat a twinkie and start over tomorrow :mad:

Oh I am so sorry you are feeling bad today. You're at a point where it's only normal to want to scream and cry. You've done so much and worked so hard and you're almost there. And it's that "almost" that's trying to drive you crazy. But you are doing such a great job so far, don't get discouraged. You've lost 1/2 half the weight you wanted to and that is so wonderful. And I know you're probably tired of hearing it will soon be over. But try to hang in there. If you can, fix yourself some hot chocolate (or whatever drink you like, put in a couple of marshmellows, find some music on the radio or find a women's magazine, run a bath with lots of bubbles, even if you have to use the kids stuff(!), lock the bath room door, kick back and relax. Don't even try to think about anything except pampering yourself. You will feel so much better,not just mentally but physically also as the warm Water will soothe your aches and pains. I hope you feel better soon. Laura