Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im new to this, i havent spoken to anyone about my surgery. I am currently 24 days post op. Im worried because i have not lost weight in 2 weeks. I have followed the diet,with a few slips here and there. I am constantly having the feeling of feeling hungry. I eat,feel full, then an hour later i feel hungry again. I have incorporated some solid foods into my diet here and there. Is this normal? I am worried that the surgery did not work. I am always drinking my crystal light.

Edited by Sandigirl
Added more info

Seems like you might be moving to Solids early and admitted to cheating a few times.. These things can impact your surgery success..

You might do well to go back to liquids and shakes like a detox

it's just the three-week stall. Do a search on it - you'll find HUNDREDS of posts on it. Almost all of us experience it. It may not be exactly the third week for you - sometimes it's the second and sometimes it's the fourth - but that early stall (within the first 4-6 weeks of surgery) happens to almost everyone. Just stick to your program and it will eventually break (mine lasted two weeks). Stay off the scale if you have to. But it WILL break. And stop cheating - STICK TO YOUR PLAN!

Edited by catwoman7

Here I go again - How does these doctors do this surgery and Not have the patient with a plan and a long term plan?

You are off the plan - That fast out you should not be on solid food for sure - Please read around here the post 1 month pre op plans

Then to see what a F#$ck up really is read my long post - It will tell you how bad i messed up There are phased to this tool and if you stick to them you will rock the weight off

FYI - You are not hungry it is Hunger head games - Ignore it and go do something you like to do

Walk, Read, Tv, Sex, Shop, volunteer, Work, play games, Anything but focusing on food

F#$ck Food - You dont need it

1 hour ago, AJ Tylo said:

F#$ck food - You dont need it

Just me, but I think maybe people need food. ❤️

2 hours ago, catwoman7 said:

it's just the three-week stall. Do a search on it - you'll find HUNDREDS of posts on it. Almost all of us experience it. It may not be exactly the third week for you - sometimes it's the second and sometimes it's the fourth - but that early stall (within the first 4-6 weeks of surgery) happens to almost everyone. Just stick to your program and it will eventually break (mine lasted two weeks). Stay off the scale if you have to. But it WILL break. And stop cheating - STICK TO YOUR PLAN!

Mine was also almost 2 full weeks. Stairstepping - 2 or 3 or 4 days in a row at the exact same weight down to the tenth of a pound and only losing 4 pounds or so over that time. I think it's over for me though, last 5 days have gotten me from 291 to 287. So I'm closer to the pound a day or every other day I was expecting.