Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What tracking device do you own?

I am on my 3rd tracker. Had one Fitbit, Apple Watch and Garmin.

my Garmin lasted the longest (over a year). I returned the Apple Watch because I thought it wasn’t athletic enough. Fitbit stopped working. It is a mess to return them because they want pics/proof and would take 2+ weeks to fix.

but anyhow I dislike that these products get ruined so quickly. Although I am willing to try the new Fitbit versa when it is released because the bands are interchangeable. I am also willing to go back to Apple Watch but I fear it won’t be as durable as the other athletic looking ones.

so I am just curious to see which ones you all have and your experiences, thanks!

I’m surprised about the Fitbit. My sister had a Fitbit one that lasted three or four years. It’s a discontinued model now I think. You could clip it on your bra or clothing so it stayed hidden.

I treated myself to a Fitbit Flex the other day for my Birthday. I love it so much. Tracks my sleep as well which I love and gives me hourly reminders to move a bit. Big help for my desk job.

I've used the FitBit Blaze for 18 months or so, and it is still in great condition. I'm happy with it, overall, but was thinking about moving to one of the Garmin Forerunner's soon. I'd like to get some more advanced running/HR stats that the FitBit doesn't offer.

I have the samsung gear sport and I love it...it works with s health and nike run club. Can text, call, email music, heart rate, steps that sync, news weather.....you name it. Lol

I have the new Versa and I like it very much, particularly the new sleep analysis and estimate of calories burned every day features. The clock faces are fun :-)

My old Fitbit had better battery life, but my Apple Watch tracks and updates better with my iPhone. I live in the country with slow WiFi, so that could be the issue. It is better than it used to be, I still remember the AT&T days when we couldn’t even stream Netflix.

Ok so I settled for the Fitbit versa.

Just can’t see myself using all the features of the Apple Watch and for some reason I didn’t like the big red button on the side lol

I have the Fitbit Charge 2, it also has interchangeable bands. I've had this one for several years now.

I had a Samsung smart watch. It was bulky, so when the battery died I switched.
Happened to win a Garmin Vivo Fit at a conference. Love it!
Not bulky. Never have to charge. Water resistant. Compatible with my fitness pal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree the battery life on the Apple Watch is not the best, but I love mine so much. I love the sharing feature with friends and I can see how active they’ve been and that motivates me too. I was purely Fitbit for a long time, but once I tried the Apple Watch I fell in love with it

On 5/4/2018 at 9:56 AM, Apple203 said:

I have the new Versa and I like it very much, particularly the new sleep analysis and estimate of calories burned every day features. The clock faces are fun :-)

I just got the Fitbit Versa last week, and I love it! I had a Fitbit Flex 2 and gave it to my mother; now we challenge each other. :)

The sleep tracking and heart rate analyses are great. I love that the Versa is waterproof and can't wait to take it in the pool once I am cleared to exercise in the Water again. Very happy with this purchase, and much cheaper than the Apple Watch.

8 hours ago, brightfaith said:

I just got the Fitbit Versa last week, and I love it! I had a Fitbit Flex 2 and gave it to my mother; now we challenge each other. :)

The sleep tracking and heart rate analyses are great. I love that the Versa is waterproof and can't wait to take it in the pool once I am cleared to exercise in the Water again. Very happy with this purchase, and much cheaper than the Apple Watch.

Exactly! I've been using the interval timer to exercise in our pool -- love it!!