Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What was for breakfast this morning?

After this fun thread from yesterday about lunches, I thought it would be interesting to see what people have for lunch.

I go through weeks on weeks of having nothing more than a shake, so I'm interested to see what others do.

Today, I had a Chobani plain greek yogurt with a tablespoon of chia seeds. That particular yogurt is low in carbs, which is good since I'm trying to limit mine. Adding in the Chia seeds gives it Fiber, which helps keep me out of the various ohmahgawdI'msoconstipated threads. I let the chia seeds soak in for a few minutes so that they soften and taste better, and then a mix in a little Water or tea to make it moist again (otherwise it turns to paste).

Edited by etc. etc. etc.

Ok... I'll bite... I had a Yoplait Light & Fit greek yogurt with 1/2 banana...a couple of hours ago... in a few my snack will be Crustless Mini Quiche I found on My Fitness Pal...

I had a carnation instant Breakfast with a scoop of genpro.< /p>

27 minutes ago, etc. etc. etc. said:

@etc. etc. etc.

i'm also pretty boring having a protein

shake in the morning. buttt - i sometimes

will scramble 2 eggs. delicious - or even

a Fage yogurt with a few fresh blueberries:rolleyes:

kathy

Please dont follow my program...I dont eat a baritric plan at three years out. Second week of carb cycling. Today is my carb day..6.4oz egg whites. 4 strawberries 1 great grains whole wheat toast. Teaspoon real salted butter

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

2 eggs w/ 1/2 c spinach, 1 tbl feta cheese, franks hot sauce and 100 cal serving of wholly guacamole.

variations of this almost every morning..sometimes ill use fresh salsa or broccoli, change the cheese up etc.

Normally I have 1/2 cup of egg-whites and .5 oz of low fat mozzarella in an omelette, or a chobani fat free Greek yogurt. Today was a bit different because I ate out for breakfast and got 2 eggs and a sausage link. Breakfast is the easiest meal to eat out because of the easy choices and almost everywhere you can order Ala cart.

Egg White Scramble here. :) I wake up craving this...weird, huh?

2 spray EVOO

150g egg whites

2oz mushrooms

3oz baby spinach

1oz Jimmy Dean's turkey sausage crumbles

1 tsp Gringo Bandito extra hot hot sauce

s/p/gg

Nutritionals: 176 cals; 25g prot; 4g fat; 9g carbs; 3g fiber; 6g net carbs

Hey you

You're handsome!

My diet? I am only (almost) 6 weeks out and I think I am able to eat too much actually

Breakfast 8 oz Protein Shake

cheese stick for snack (80 calories, 10 grams or Protein or something like that)

lunch 5 ounces of chicken (delish, and btw, thank God we're able to have seasonings)

3 ounches of beans.. 1 trianble of laughing cow cheese.. and I've nibbled on this from like 11 am today untilnow 232

Tonight for dinner, I'll probably eat one of those "Creamy creation" tuna packets. Those suckers are loaded with protein. The scale isn't moving though and I'm pretty depressed. It's been still for about 3 weeks, no joke

I work out and swim atleast 5 days a week. I am beginning to think I will be that slim percentage this surgery won't work for

Waa

My name is Joanna. Nice to meet you

Pinky: Gee, Brain. What are we going to eat this morning?

The Brain: The same thing we eat every morning, Pinky. BACON.

I eat a low carb english muffin with a slice of chemical American "cheese" and 6-8 slices of bacon. (My cholesterol is fantastic folks, no worries! My doc loves my numbers...)

God I love my breakfast... <3 *Spins with joy*

coffee, English muffin, Peanut Butter. Some days it’s poached eggs and some days it’ an English muffin with cheese and some days oatmeal. It varies