Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello All,

I am new here-and just got approved on 7/21-my surgery has now been scheduled for 8/21. Cant stress how excited/nervous I am but really happy to have made it this far-feel like this will be the new start i need! Just looking to meet others currently in my situation and talk about all thats happening for us.

Congratulations!!! I'm also new on here and scheduled for 8/28 , a week after you!!! I empathize with your excitement. Best of luck.

Thanks hopefully the excitement keeps the nerves at bay. Was your journey long? I started in april and thankful that everything went as planned. Congrats on your surgery as well-im counting down lol

I'm going in on Aug 9th.

Sent from my LGMS550 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yay! Congrats-since your ahead of me ill be looking out for post to see how your coming along. Best of luck-the 9th is almost here!

I will definitely be posting daily on everything I feel, and how its going. I hope to be one of those who breezes by the tiredness and weakness. I'm 42, and also worried about how I'm going eat my meds

I will definitely be posting daily on everything I feel, and how its going. I hope to be one of those who breezes by the tiredness and weakness. I'm 42, and also worried about how I'm going eat my meds

I hope so too-also the pain. Ive never had major surgery but have had two children au natural soooooo hope that my pain tolerance is up. For the meds think we will have to crush them or maybe they have ones that dissolve?

Thanks hopefully the excitement keeps the nerves at bay. Was your journey long? I started in april and thankful that everything went as planned. Congrats on your surgery as well-im counting down lol

I believe I started in May in Dallas TX then moved to Philadelphia and began all over but really it's only been a little over 2 months. Finding the most suitable doctor and all the required labs were probably the most time consuming. My insurance gave me the green light right away. Will you be required to do a pre op liquid diet? How long?

On 7/28/2017 at 8:21 PM, Noworneverthin said:

I'm going in on Aug 9th. emoji4.png

how are you feeling?

Edited by ReadyforChangeChan

My surgery is on Monday (8/21). I'm nervous but am willing to go through almost anything to get out of this pre-op stage and get moving forward.

My surgery is on Monday (8/21). I'm nervous but am willing to go through almost anything to get out of this pre-op stage and get moving forward.

Hi I'm getting sleeved on minds as well and I'm nervous too !!! I'm looking forward to the surgery but anxious nervous and I have so many mixed emotions.

Hi I'm getting sleeved on minds as well and I'm nervous too !!! I'm looking forward to the surgery but anxious nervous and I have so many mixed emotions.

Monday *** not minds! The 21st is my date

18 hours ago, Tony V said:

we are almost there-are you on a two week liquid diet ? Saw my doctor yesterday got my surgery time and now its really hitting me! im more excited than anything.

18 hours ago, reenz07 said:

my biggest emotion right now is excitement. Excited to get fully started on this change. I suspect ill be nervous on sunday night-monday morning.