Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

You are by far one of the worst "Christians" I have come across...congrats to you

Why? Because I don't lie in order to spare your feelings? I have only spoken the truth according to God's words. He says that those who believe in him are his children and those who don't are not. How would you like me to say that any sweeter?

Sorry you feel the way you do about me, but I am not going to tell you differently just because the truth might bother you.

patty: "God has placed every parent with the responsibility to care for their own children. If they don't the scripture says that they are worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)"

Thank you for bring this scripture to everyone's attention. I've been telling everyone for a long time that adoption is absolutely not the answer to an unwanted, unplanned pregnancy!

Just because God has given every parent the resposibility of caring for their own children, doesn't mean we all do. Thus, the need for adoption. God is not against adoption. As a matter of fact, the Israelites are God's chosen people and all the rest who choose to accept him as their Lord and savior become God's 'Adopted' children. He treats us as if we were his own. He gave his one and only Begotten son to save us. That's how much he loved us who he adopted as sons.

Do you know how many atheists are made simply by people reading the bible? A lot. I, myself, among them. Reading - really reading - the book that all my life I'd been told was the divine word of God, the authority on morality, the place to go to find answers - made me an atheist. Or, to be more clear, started me down the path to atheism.

No god who behaves and demands as the bible god does is worthy of my worship and devotion.

That is your decision of course, but I would seriously reconsider that. Those who reject God will be rejected by him at their death from this human life. People take out life insurance simply to help the ones they love that they leave behind. Likewise, putting your faith in Jesus is life insurance for yourself. We all die someday.

Seriously this needs to stop...this is a thread for the legalization or not of abortion not my god is better than yours blah blah blah can we please get back on topic because hearing you speak of you wonderous God is making me physically ill

'

Not if you care at all about women, which Ms. Green has proven over and over again that she does not.

I do care about the women who get pregnant and don't want to be. But, like I said, there isn't anything that you can do about it once it's done. She's pregnant now. There's a baby to consider now. I sympathize with her plight, but what can you do, the life has begun.

When I got pregnant with my first child, I was a teenager and not ready to have a baby, or so I felt. But, there he was. I got ready pretty fast. Life throws a hardball at people sometimes. We just have to adjust. We just can't kill the baby cause we are inconvenienced or traumatized. Nothing justifies it.

How old were you...19? I was a CHILD!!!! There are children to take into account! The child that is impregnated!!!! You're body is ready at 18-19 it isn't at 13/14

How old were you...19? I was a CHILD!!!! There are children to take into account! The child that is impregnated!!!! You're body is ready at 18-19 it isn't at 13/14

Every womans body that can produce an egg, can deliver a baby.

I suppose that talking with you about abortion is too much. You have had a very personal experience with an unwanted pregnancy. I understand that. There are far MORE people who have abortions simply because they JUST didn't want to be bothered right now. I will end now, because for me it doesn't matter what anyone says. I know how God feels about abortions and I will trust what he says as my ultimate decision. There is nothing anyone could say to sway me from believing what God says about it. I also don't think that anything I say will sway any of you to believe it is wrong. It's pointless to go on. Bye.

A 13 year olds body is not ready to carry a baby...it just isn't! Just because a girl produces an egg doesn't mean her body can handle being pregnant and having a baby!

It doesn't matter why they had it...it is their choice plan and simple! Your God says nothing in the bible against abortion! Do you have your own opinion or is it just what god says goes with you?

Lydia: "The most vocal anti-abortion protesters out front always sneak their daughters in the back door for abortions"

The irony of the anti-choice movement is that so many of them have not only considered but have chosen abortion. Sometimes because of the guilt that society heaps on them, they sign up for marching against women's right to choose - and yet they, themselves, know that sometimes it is the best path that a woman can take, in some cases the ONLY path. So it is ironic that they allowed themselves the right to choose but they want to take it away from others.

Anti-choice people like to pretend that the woman who gets an abortion is a careless, wonton, hussy who gets what she deserves (pregnancy) for sleeping around. A child should never be used as punishment. It makes me want to cry when someone says that women just have to take their medicine - especially considering that the "medicine" they are referring to is a baby.

The women and girls who get abortions are your mothers, your sisters, your daughters, your counsins, your aunts, and your best friends. Don't buy into the notion that all women who need an abortion are careless, stupid women. And don't buy into the notion that an abortion is the wrong answer because preachers and the Pope and your holier-than-thou next door neighbor says you're a bad person if you do it.

Each woman has to make the decision for herself. I trust in women. If they can handle a pregnancy, they sure will. But I know that it could be my sister or my daughter who finds herself in dire straits because she was raped or her birth control failed or she was influenced by a guy she was intimidated by or one she wanted to impress. Women need to take care of themselves and make no apologies for doing that. Whatever their choices are, they are theirs and not the government's or some religious zealot's to make.

As a society, we should never be in the business of forcing women to have children. Just as we should never be in the business of prohibiting women from having children.

Beautifully said as always BJean! Exactly!!!

Every womans body that can produce an egg, can deliver a baby.

A mentally challenged 14 year old in a group home menstruates and can produce an egg, should she be asked to deliver a baby after she was raped by the people that were supposed to look after her? A father molests his adolescent teen daughter and she gets pregnant, should she be forced to be further traumatized by giving birth to her father’s child? A young woman is forced into prostitution by her “boyfriend” and gets pregnant, should society force another burden on her by making it illegal for her escape a pregnancy that she clearly can not handle? A drug addicted woman becomes pregnant a knows in her heart that she can not care for a baby and that it will certainly suffer medical issues because of her addiction, she should not be allowed to do the merciful thing and terminate the pregnancy? A woman finds out that her baby has serious birth defects and will certainly die a painful early death if allowed to come to term, should she not be allowed to terminate before the baby suffers?

The answer to all these questions, is only the woman (or her caretaker in the case of the mental patient) under consultation from her qualified doctor can make that decision. As has been said before, the fetus is dependant on life from the woman to whom it is attached. That woman (or girl as the case may be) has a right the outcome of her own life and has the right do with her own body what she feels is best for her future.