Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

boooooobies lol

Still have them?

I want to keep some of mine.. I am a full D right now and after losing weight I am afraid I wont anymore.. Were you able to keep some of yours?

:D

BHAHAHA um i went from a 42DDD to a almost a 36Dish... (my 38 is too big) and i say "ish" because i really think if they took the extra skin off, i would be a C... LOL they are armpit warmers now.. HAHAHA

most boobies are fatty... and seems to be the first thing to go... once i hit goal weight & keep it off a year, I am going to look into a lift... hope you are able to hold on to yours.

Yeah, I still have mine. Except they're just saggy nipples. Pretty picture?? Lol

I am 7 weeks today post op and went from 46d today i am 38 dd extra skin in the armpits had to go up to dd

Here is a funny thought. After reading many of the posts it seems female endowments shrink where the male's get larger:) Life just isnt far. Sure glad I'm on the receivng end.:)

Here is a funny thought. After reading many of the posts it seems female endowments shrink where the male's get larger:) Life just isnt far. Sure glad I'm on the receivng end.:)

Haha soooo true!!! Just not right!!

I was wearing about a 40DD pre-opt. Now I'm in a 38D. The girls are definitely look a lot better in my bra that when they're hanging free. I can't really say if they're more or less saggy now because even when I was a young teen wearing a B-cup (and weighing 130 lbs) my breasts weren't at all perky.

Mom's and Grandma's are the same way and I'm sure if I have a daughter, her's will probably be the same unless the women in my husband's family possess the coveted "perky boob" gene (lol)

Anyway, the only advantage (sometimes annoyance) to my boobs not having deflated much is that they're extremely prominent in whatever I wear these days. My bff actually thought I had gotten a boob job after the weight loss, which is funny, because again, my boobs are SMALLER now than when I was bigger.

I guess because my body went down so much, but my breasts only shrank a little, it makes them look a lot bigger.

Edited by Comfy_Blue

I echo what Mrs RRn said. Mine started at at least an F or G cup. Now I'm in a DD.

Their just saggy nipples like she said at this point.

I have managed to stay the same cup size, but I have gone from a 40G to a 34G. I was there before I got pregnant, now that I'm nursing- the boobs have some perk, but they are still sad out of a bra. I've never had the perky boobs though.

I was a DD before surgery, now a D 3 months out....I thought I would be bummed losing boobs...but they fit my smaller body better. My girls are, fortunately, staying very proportionate to my changing body)

(I did have a reduction to a C many years ago....not sure if that made a difference)

I was 42 DDD before the surgery. Just bought 32 B (padded) bras to tuck the floppy skin that is left for my muffies into so I at least look like I have a bust. The song that talks about things "hanging low, you can tie them in a knot and toss them over your shoulder" is pretty close to the truth after loosing 115 lbs.

I was a 42 DD before surgery. I bought 34 C bras a couple months ago but now they are too big. I'm definitely down to a B cup and maybe even less if it weren't for all the loose skin I have to stuff in the cups. I never thought I'd consider plastics, but geez....my previous voluptuous, full boobs are now sad little pancakes in my hands. :( Sorry for the visual

I was a 42 DD before surgery. I bought 34 C bras a couple months ago but now they are too big. I'm definitely down to a B cup and maybe even less if it weren't for all the loose skin I have to stuff in the cups. I never thought I'd consider plastics, but geez....my previous voluptuous, full boobs are now sad little pancakes in my hands. :( Sorry for the visual

Im sorry - i dont mean to laugh... but i totally cracked up - I feel your loss! I had a reduction 10 years ago... ummm yeah well they grew back & now they are gone... deflated to arm pit warmers... LOL but a great bra & i am good to go!! lol

I should just keep my bigger pants because eventually I'll be able to tuck my boobs into them.