Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Hey everyone!!! What's happening???

I think I eat too many carbs also---I eat a couple of 100 calorie packs a day. By the time I eat them, I don't want dinner. I don't really know the carb intake because I haven't taken the time to read the package.

Breakfast--dannon strawberry and banana smoothie

lunch-4 slices of deli meat with ff cream cheese

snack--mint chocolate rice cakes (90 cal) & 2 beef jerkey nuggets

dinner--not hungry yet...so undetermined

lots of crystal light throughout the day.

Ok - so y'all get to see how bad I eat

B - slimfast

S - 2 bites Protein Bar

L - 1/2 cup Pasta w/ chicken

S - 8 pretzel sticks

D - 1 1/2 chicken strips, 2 french fries

Drank - 1 1/2 cups coffee, 1 bottle gatorade

(Yeah I know - no Water was included - I REALLY SUCK at this part!)

Edited by wombat712

today isn't the best example because I had dinner out tonight as a work function and I ate out for Breakfast and lunch (one stop in the morning at Jack in the box), but here it is:

B - ham and bacon from a sandwich, a couple of bites of egg

L - spicy popcorn chicken bites x 5 with honey mustard

D - trout dip (2 tbs), 5 oz filet with bleu cheese, mashed potatoes ( 3 tbs), plus some of hubby's sea bass- Dessert - blondie with chocolate chips and ice cream - I ate about 1/4 of the blondie and probably 2 tbs of the ice cream - I have no clue about calories.

S - none

I didn't have much Water today, I did have tea with dinner.

I was so happy to be able to eat! I ate more than I have in a week.

typical for me is - oatmeal or deli meat for breakfast, deli meat and crackers for lunch, a meat for dinner (tilapia or chicken), snack sunflower seeds or other nuts, chocolate chips if I need chocolate. I try to avoid carbs, but am far off some days.

My primary care is sending me to a GYN, he didn't find anything that stood out in my labs, so he doesn't know what to do next with my PCOS. He said I have to take a folic acid supplement though, my childrens chewables don't have it and I never eat anything green leafy, so one more pill for me!

sorry so long!

Edited by mjsafari

I have 7.8 in my 10cc band now. Last fill was 4/16.

B: Greek yogurt cup

L: yogurt smoothie, blended with ice--still didn't feel like eating

G (grazing): Costco-2 bites ham, pc veggie burger, bite of grain toast

D: mixed salad (2 c--is that too much?), lamb pattie 4 oz but I might not eat it all

S: I have my eye on some peanut m&m's...maybe 10 of them? I also had some milk 1/2 c. with my meds

NO ONE can yell at me. Lol. I know I"m not getting Protein in on a regular basis. I struggle with getting enough Fiber. I wishthey made a fiber/protein bar!!! Ahh that would be heaven!!

Oh really? No one can yell at you? You get exactly ONE of those from the protein queen! LOL

Fiber/Protein Bar = Kashi = Crappy Taste (But it DOES exist!)

I'm just proud of you to see that SUBWAY is not listed on your menu today! Good girl! (Yes, I got your text, doll! :rolleyes2:)

Edited by TexasFire67
I can't spell

rhonda where do you get the greek yogurt? I have been tight all week and I am wondering if I pre TOM. I will keep an eye on it to see if it relates like others have said. I am at 8.5cm in a 10cm band. I think I am done for a while.

I had an awful day eating bad stuff. I was so excited in the morning when I got on the scale at 191, so close to going under 190, then I got pissed off at my DH about my son and came home and ate. Not good here is what my day yesterday went:

b: 2 bell cheese

L: potato Soup from Wawa/ few pretzels

D: 3 stuffed shells( went down good tonight, but not the night before)

coffee/water/diet tea

snack: dirty martini and salsa/chips! does it matter that they were wheat chips! I then had a glass of wine and a light icecream bar.

went to bed at 9 mad at myself!!! today is another day, I need to stop the emotional eating.

Awww, don't beat yourself up Janine! I emotional eat when I'm too tight to enjoy food too. It's not like we're supposed to give up our love of food, right? we're just supposed to eat less. My name is Rhonda and I'm a FOODIE! Oh gee, I promised myself I would stop giving unwanted advice!

Now you got me wanting a dirty martini....but I have stopped drinking *anything since March (liquid calories!).

I was thinking today how long it's taking me to lose weight and what a f-up I am....compared to everyone who posts anyway. I have to be the biggest non-loser. I'm sure I have absolutely no credibility with anyone...why would I? I'm ashamed of myself. Then I got to thinking.....hmmmm....maybe there's other people who got their surgery the same time that are struggling like me. Maybe they just don't post. HA!! Double HA!!

I needed to make myself feel a little bit better so I got my nails done. My cuticles are so ragged that they bleed, and my nails have been curling back on themselves, they are so weak, so I got acrylics. I got them short and square and I can still text and type.

How's everyone else today? What are you eating?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rhonda! HUGS!!

I SWEAR the only reason I've lost 103 is cause I had over 230 to lose from the start!! Lol, The more you have to lose the faster it comes off... in the BEGINING! Right now I"m barely losing at all. I still have huge addiction to chocolate. I totally don't eat the right stuff, cause I"d be full on 3 bites! So I eat chocolate and Cereal bars that I know I can finish... Like, I seriously can't finish a 4oz fiber yogurt... but I can eat an entire bowl of cereal... I can eat a Fiber One Bar. I can eat ice cream (but I"m abstaining from it until my birthday in TWO weeks.)

And you are so right about the others who don't post! THey've even come on to say that they just aren't losing. I wish they'd come back. We all need support. Not ONE of us has had an 'easy' time. We all struggle with our own demons and are fighting tooth and nail to get thin and healthy.

Hang in there. Keep reading and posting.

Ok bad day for me - don't yell too loud

B - 1 scrambled egg - pb'd it 10 min later

S - 3 peanut butter/cheese crackers

L - 1/2 spaghetti w/ meat sauce

- oatmeal raisen cookie

S - 1 glass wine, 3 cheese cubes

D - chicken/mushrooms from Panda - pb'd at the restaurant

- ate some more a little later - pb'd at my son's band concert

S - slim fast (needed some calories)

Wombat - I'm only concerned about the PBs!! You shouldn't be doing that at all! It's soooo bad for your band! I can count my PBs on my 2 hands... and thats for the entire past 10 1/2 months!! PLEASE be careful.

Sometimes a PB for me is just the slime that builds up when the food is taking it's sweet time going down, so does that count as a "PB" or am I a super expectorator? LOL :::Beauty and the Beast's Gaston singing "I'm especially good at ex-pec-tor-a-ting!!!!!" playing in my head!::::: :(